The Stamp Review Crew; Weather Together
Welcome to another The Stamp Review Crew Hop!! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who will be bringing you lots of ideas for one particular stamp set twice a month!! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog doesn't officially start until Monday April 3, 2017 so some of the links may not work.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Tanya's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous! We are featuring the Weather Together Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141543 from the Main Stampin' Up! Catalog. It also has a matching framelit to go with it called Umbrella Weather Framelits. You can purchase these two items together in a bundle Weather Together Bundle item #142319 to save 10%.
This set is so fun but I really love those framelits to help make the umbrella pop more. My card is a simple and fast one today for you!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Ink the stamp from Weathered Together Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay and stamp part of it in Bermuda Bay ink.
- I wanted to use some of the retired Carried Away Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp rain drops on the top half in Smoky Slate. Across the bottom I stamped the greeting in Crushed Curry.
- Next I stamped the handle in Bermuda Bay onto Bermuda Bay card stock. The top part of the umberlla I stamped in Calypso Coral on Calypso Coral card stock. I zipped both pieces through the Big Shot with the Umbrella Weather Framelits. I popped the pieces up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Rhinestone and a master piece has been created ;)
Stamp: Weather Together
Ink: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Carried Away Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Umbrella Weather Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Now you'll want to head on over to Linda's Blog where I know you will love her project!!