Stampin' Up! Retiring Products
Onstage was AWESOME!! I had a blast!! I met with quite few friends and made lots of new friends!! The new In Colors ROCK as so does the new Stampin' Up! Catalog!!!!!! You all will LOVE it!! Unfortunately when I got home I had a pretty bad attack but up and moving around again I am starting to think I am jinixing myself when I say I will be posting. lol
My bag of goodies, make n takes, prizes and a pretty awesome swap! One of the new gals I meet asked if I was swapping and I said no I just didn't have time to make swaps and she promptly gave me one of hers. How incredibly sweet and kind of her!!! This is why I love this company so much! So what happens on Onstage? Training, make n takes, promotion marches, product premiers, prize patrols and this one we all got the New Stampin' Up! Catalog which OMG is AWESOME SAUCE! We get to see display boards that other demo's put together (love seeing what everyone creates), connecting with old friends and making new friendships. It's really an awesome day and lots of fun!
762 Demonstrators were at the Minneapolis Convention Center! We are all listening to Bonnie she is one of the awesome ladies from Stampin' Up! home office I was so excited she was the doing our program because she is a blast and one very funny lady!
Hubby and I made it into a Mini vacation we left on Friday; had only one stop and then relaxed at the hotel. We played games and hit the pool. Saturday was Onstage then hubby spent the day with friends, that night we went out to supper. Sunday up early and headed home. We had a great time and was nice to get a little break from all the craziness.
It's that time of the year. Out with the Old and in with the New!!
The Stampin' Up! Retired List has been released. There are some amazing deals to b had too; up to 50% off select product from the Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog.
See what is retiring in my Stampin' Up! On-line Store! Click the images below to see what is retiring in each category and to stay up to date with what has sold out.
View the Stampin' Up! Retired List in PDF format.
- Promotion dates for retired Stampin' Up! items: April 10–May 31, 2017.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Retiring stamps are available until May 22, 2017. After this date, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- April Hostess Code Promotion: April 10-30, 2017 Spend $75 with me (before shipping and tax) and use Hostess Code: SVWPY9GQ receive a package of Metallic Enamel Shapes FREE. (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more you will still receive the Metallic Enamel Shapes).
- Catalog Promotion: April 10-30, 2017. Place a $50 or more and receive the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog + Goodie Package. (Roughly ships mid may)
The Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog is Coming!!!
On Monday all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators got to see the new Stampin' Up! Catalog that will be available on June 1, 2017 for customers! Like I keep saying it is AWESOME!!
Lots of gorgeous new papers, awesome stamps, beautiful new ribbons....Oh My.
How Can You Get a FREE Catalog???
- April 10-30, 2017. Place a $50 or more and receive the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog + Goodie Package. (Roughly ships mid may)
- If you have ordered $50 or more in Stampin' Up! products from me January 1 - May 1, 2017 you will receive 1 FREE Catalog from me at no charge.
- I will be mailing them as close to the middle of May as possible.
- If you want one, PLEASE do the following:
1. Log in to your Online Stampin' Up! account HERE
2. Verify that your mailing address is correct so that you receive the catalog I mail.
3. Verify that you are not an anonymous customer to me... if you have clicked the button to have no contact from your demonstrator, I cannot see your name or your address (that might be why you are not getting thank you cards, special offers and catalogs from me!)
To verify that.. click here, then SIGN IN, then click MY ACCOUNT, then click MY DEMONSTRATOR and make sure you see this info... CLICK YES so that I can see who you are. SAVE CHANGES and you are done!
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org