Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Project Life 2017 Plan
Happy Friday Peeps!
Lot's to share today with ya! Did you see the title and think hmmm Holly it's April already. I know I usually share what I am doing in January but it's never to late to talk Project Life Plan's! For me it's an evolving system with change ;) It's been hard to find time for just me this year, thus why this post is so late in the year. I came up with a really fun idea that I am having a blast with!! I will be sharing that idea very soon.
Let's discuss plans:
We definitely are continuing the daily journal style. This is where we are documenting each day. It's been fun to look back on the past years just to see what our day to day life is like, the weather, and etc. At the beginning of the year dh and I sat down and kicked around idea's for a theme this year. We had so much fun with last year's theme we wanted to do that again and see how it went. Last year's theme was New you can view that blog post HERE. January we knew lots of big things were happening this year, lots of things that we would be celebrating.....little did we know how many things we would be celebrating and how crazy it would really be. lol So we decided the theme this year would be............
AWESOME SAUCE! This truly is fitting our life this year! This year I decided to go with the Black Faux Leather 12 x 12 Album item #135292. I used the Silhouette to decorate the cover with our phrase for this year! How cool is that and so easy to do!!
Some of you have already seen this fun tin. I shared this in the Stamp Review Crew Hop HERE, today I am sharing the details. This is the Card Tin from Sale-A-Bration. I decorated it to fit our theme "Life's A Party". This tin will hold the completed cards for this year's project life at the end of the year I will slide them into the album. Why don't I put them in the album right away? So many of you have emailed me telling me you want to see what I come up with to hold my cards for the year and how fun it is. So I plan on keep doing this till I run out of ideas. lol I used the Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Bundle item #144708 to decorate my tin.
This is one of my favorite bundles and I am so sad to see this retire! You'll want to get it before it's gone!
Close up of the front of the tin. Looks like a party is going on!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- I wrapped some Emerald Envy 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon around the tin. I love this stuff!
- Cut pieces of Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock.
- I inked the stamp from Balloon Adventures in Emerald Envy Ink and stamped towards the top of the Whisper White card stock. I inked the confetti image from the Balloon Adventures Stamp Set in Crushed Curry and stamped across the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.
- On the bottom of the Whisper White card stock I added a piece of Party Animal Designer Washi Tape, a piece of Party Animal Designer Series Paper and some Gold Sequin Trim.
- Using the Big Shot and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits I die cut out a piece of Tangerine Tango and Gold Glimmer Paper to create my balloon.
- I added some Metallic Enamel Shapes to the Whisper White card stock and some Brights Enamel Shapes to the Whisper White card stock and tin.
- Once done decorating the layer of card stock I attached it to the tin with Stampin' Dimensionals.
These are the dividers. They are labeled Jan. -Dec.
- Create more dividers out of the white chipboard that comes in the 12 x 12 Designer Paper Packs. I just traced each card that I needed onto the chipboard and cut them out.
- Each card then was decorated with the Party Animal Designer Series Paper and Party Animal Designer Washi Tape. I altered the patterns and layouts for each card.
- I used the Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set and Project Life Date It Photopolymer Stamp Set to label the month's. First I took the stamp from Thoughtful Banner Stamp Set; inked in Pacific Point and stamped 12 hex banners onto Whisper White card stock. Next I inked each month in Emerald Envy and stamped inside each hex banner. I then used the Classic Label Punch to punch out each image. I attached them to the divider card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- To finish the card I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the months.
I wanted the top to be pretty too!
- Cut a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock and stamp the confetti image onto it in Tangerine Tango.
- Add different patterns of the Party Animal Designer Series Paper in the center.
- Zip a piece of Emerald Envy card stock through the Big Shot with the Stitched Shape Framelits to die cut it out. Place some Gold Metallic Thread onto the back of the die cut.
- Ink the banner from Balloon Adventures in Pacific Point and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Ink the Party on in Emerald Envy and stamp inside the banner. Cut out the banner and attach to the die cut. Finish by adding some Metallic Enamel Shapes.
I am so excited to use this tin this year!! It just screams party time! So that's the plan this year for our project life daily journal. If you made it to the end and read it all good job! lol
Stamp: Balloon Adventures, Project Life Date It, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Tangerine Tango, Party Animal Designer Series Paper, Gold Glitter Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits, Stitched Shapes, Emerald Envy 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Party Animal Designer Washi Tape, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Sequin Trim, Brights Enamel Shapes
Or click the images below to add to your basket!
Hostess Code: SVWPY9GQ Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).