25 Days of Christmas Countdown Stand + Giveaway
I am behind on this fun event plus some of my other commitments
so I will be posting 2-4 times a day till I am caught up.
Welcome to my 25 Days of Christmas Countdown! This year I sent out packages to various families and close friends that included 25 days of gifts. Some of the gifts were purchased others were made by us. Everyday up to Christmas I will have a fun project to share with you all plus everyday I will be posting a giveaway until Christmas!!! I will have 25 blog posts with some sort of giveaway for you all my awesome readers and supporters of my business I can't thank you all enough! Each post that is part of this will have the banner posted above. Projects will range from cards, gift packaging, 3D's, tags and etc. All projects will be focused on Christmas. Some projects will have a video too!! I am super excited about this and hope you will LOVE it!!
My first project is a Christmas Countdown Block Calendar!! I got this idea off of pinterest and I think the original maker is Melissa Stout to see her version visit her blog. I did make a few changes to it. I used the Santa's Sleigh Photopolymer Stamp Set + Santa's Sleigh Thinlits item #143499 from our Holiday Catalog.
You can purchase these two items together and save 10%. OMG I can't tell you all enough how awesome this bundle is but WOW wait till you see some of my other projects!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- The numbered cubes were made with White Gift Boxes that are in the Holiday Catalog.
- I cut each piece of Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack at 3" x 3" in 6 different patterns and glued to each box. This was different from the box on pinterest.
- Die cut out the numbers in Basic Black card stock using the Big Shot and Large Number Framelits. For block 1 I cut out the following numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 0 . For block 2 cut out the following numbers 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 0 (Number 6 will get flipped and used as number 9 on the days needed. I then glued the numbers to the center of each box on all 6 sides. This was different from the one on pinterest.
- The stand was created out of Basic Black card stock and here are the measurements for the stand: Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at the following 3/8", 3 1/2", 4 1/4", 7 7/8". Apply Tear Tape Adhesive to the two ends. Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 6 1/2" x 11" and score at the following 1/2", 1", 1 1/2", 6" and 10 1/2". Apply Tear Tape on one end and flip over and apply Tear Tape on the other end. Tape the two pieces together creating your stand.
- Cut 1 piece of Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper 4" x 6". This is the piece that goes behind the blocks on the stands.
- Cut 1 piece of Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper 1/2" x 6" and glue to the front bottom of the stand.
- Punch out a piece of Basic Black card stock with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Add a piece of Warmth and Cheer Washi Tape across the bottom of the circle. Cut a piece of 5/8 Burlap Ribbon and attach to the circle I cut it long enough to fold over and attach on the front and back of the circle.
- Stamp Merry and Bright from Stitched with Cheer Photopolymer Stamp Set in Garden Green and stamp onto Crumb Cake card stock. Zip through the Big Shot with the Large Number Framelits die cutting it out. Then attach the banner across the circle.
- Add Linen Thread with the Mini Jingle Bells at the top.
- Ink the stamp from Santa's Sleigh Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Zip through the Big Shot with the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits. Color the hooves with the Basic Black Marker and attach to the bottom of the stand.
- I stamped out the holly using the stamps from Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set in Garden Green and Real Red onto Crumb Cake card stock. I punched out the images using the Holly Berry Builder Punch.
Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway
Here is the 1st Prize Giveaway!! I am giving away to one lucky winner the Fa-la-la-la Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set. Leave a comment on this blog post by December 18, 2016 to get your name in the drawing. I will draw for 1 lucky winner and on December 19, 2016 I will announce the winner!! Below is the comment button in the the tags. Giveaway only available to people in the United State. All prizes will be mailed out after December 26, 2016. Be sure to leave a comment on every 25 days of Christmas Countdown blog posts to get your name into each drawing.
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
Hello December 2016 Online Class/December Daily
December Customer Promo-Coming Soon
New On-line Classes- coming soon
Rubber Redneck Monthly Inspires- coming soon
Hostess Code: 79MZ46QK
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).