25 Days of Christmas Countdown: Santa Countdown Gift + Giveaway
Welcome to day 2 and project #2 of my 25 Days of Christmas Countdown! If you would like to see each project I have the a tag on the left side of my blog that says Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas or follow my special pinterest board Here. Everyday up to Christmas I will have a fun project to share with you all plus everyday I will be posting a giveaway until Christmas!!! I will have 25 blog posts with some sort of giveaway for you all my awesome readers and supporters of my business I can't thank you all enough! Each post that is part of this will have the banner posted above. Projects will range from cards, gift packaging, 3D's, tags and etc. All projects will be focused on Christmas. Some projects will have a video too!! I am super excited about this and hope you will LOVE it!!
How about this cute Kids Craft Advent Calendar countdown? Supper easy to create!! Another really cute idea I found on pinterest.When I saw this santa I knew I had to make this for the little ones! What I really liked is it helps teach them how to count and the days of the month.
- Print out the Santa onto Whisper White card stock. Cut out the Santa image.
- Type up directions and print them out onto Whisper White card stock. I just made my own.
- Fill a bag with the cotton balls. The clear bag I got from Hobby Lobby. Slide the bag into the adorable Santa Cup, another score from Hobby Lobby.
- Clip the directions to the Santa with a clothespin.
Cute right? I had some red clothespins in my stash which worked perfect for clipping the directions to the santa.
If you would like to make your own just click on the picture below and save to your computer and print it off.
I of course really wanted my projects to include my biggest passion which is of course my stamping :) so I created this adorable bag to slip the santa into.
This is a fun gift packaging idea and would you believe I made this bag from a shopping bag? Below is a picture tutorial for you all. This cute little package uses the following items: Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set + Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Bundle item #143493 from our Holiday Catalog. I also used Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140386 from the main catalog.
Purchase these two items together and save 10%. I LOVE this set the images are soo stinkin cute!!!
To Create the Bag
1. You will need a brown bag from a store.
2. Measure out the size you need your package to be. Draw lines in pencil so you can erase.
I needed a 6 1/2" x 9" bag so I was able to get 2 bags out of this one bag.
3. Cut on the lines creating your bag. Save the top half for another time.
4. Apply Tear Tape Adhesive across the one side. By cutting up from the bottom of the shopping bag it's already sealed for you.
5. Decorate your bag.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Ink the stamp from Oh, What Fun Stamp Set in Whisper White Craft Ink and stamp onto the bag. Continue until the entire bag is stamped on.
- Cut 1 piece of Candy Lane Designer Series Paper (this has already ran out and not order-able anymore) at 3" x 4" in the candy pattern.
- Cut 1 piece of Candy Lane Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 6 1/2" in the strip pattern.
- Stamp the Santa from Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Punch out the Santa using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Builder Punch.
- Color in the Santa with the Many Marvelous Markers.
- Attach Santa to the center of the bag.
Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway
Here is the 2nd Prize Giveaway!! I am giving away to one lucky winner a sample of the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper and a roll of the Warmth and Cheer Designer Washi Tape. Leave a comment on this blog post by December 18, 2016 to get your name in the drawing. I will draw for 1 lucky winner and on December 19, 2016 I will announce the winner!! Below is the comment button in the the tags. Giveaway only available to people in the United State. All prizes will be mailed out after December 26, 2016. Be sure to leave a comment on every 25 days of Christmas Countdown blog posts to get your name into each drawing.
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
Hello December 2016 Online Class/December Daily
December Customer Promo-Coming Soon
New On-line Classes- coming soon
Rubber Redneck Monthly Inspires- coming soon
Hostess Code: 79MZ46QK
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).