25 Days Christmas Countdown: Gift Tag #3 + Giveaway
Welcome to day 7 and project #7 of my 25 Days of Christmas Countdown! If you would like to see each project I have the a tag on the left side of my blog that says Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas or follow my special pinterest board Here. Everyday up to Christmas I will have a fun project to share with you all plus everyday I will be posting a giveaway until Christmas!!! I will have 25 blog posts with some sort of giveaway for you all my awesome readers and supporters of my business I can't thank you all enough! Each post that is part of this will have the banner posted above. Projects will range from cards, gift packaging, 3D's, tags and etc. All projects will be focused on Christmas. Some projects will have a video too!! I am super excited about this and hope you will LOVE it!!
How about this adorable ornament tag? Supper fun and easy to make too! It uses Stitched with Cheer Photopolymer Stamp Set item #142182 from the Holiday Catalog.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Zip a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper (real red) through the Big Shot with the Merry Tags Framelits.
- Add another color and pattern of Brights Designer Series Paper. I used Old Olive.
- I printed the number 3 off onto Whisper White card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Circle Framelits.
- Stamp the images from Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set in Real Red and Old Olive. Assemble together and tie some Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine through the top.
- Finish by adding a Metallic Sequins onto it.
Stamp: Stitched with Cheer
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Brights Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Merry Tags Framelits, Candy Cane Baker's Twine, Metallics Sequins
This set of tags where for the Santa Letter Board so the card for sure needed a Santa on it!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Print off you saying onto Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the santa from Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Punch out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch then color in with the Many Marvelous Markers.
- Zip a piece of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper through the Big Shot with the Large Number Framelits die cutting it out.
- Add a piece of Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape to finish.
Stamp: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Acc.: Big Shot, Large Number Framelits, Many Marvelous Markers, Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape
or click on the item images to add to your cart
Rubber Redneck 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway
Here is the 7th Prize Giveaway!! I am giving away to one lucky winner a sample of the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper and a roll of the Warmth and Cheer Designer Washi Tape. Leave a comment on this blog post by December 18, 2016 to get your name in the drawing. I will draw for 1 lucky winner and on December 19, 2016 I will announce the winner!! Below is the comment button in the the tags. Giveaway only available to people in the United State. All prizes will be mailed out after December 26, 2016. Be sure to leave a comment on every 25 days of Christmas Countdown blog posts to get your name into each drawing.
Hostess Code: 79MZ46QK
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).