Fresh Fruit Card + Winners
Today's share is this gorgeous card I created using the Fresh Fruit Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141770 (pg. 149). This was on of the projects from my Rubber Redneck Creative Sparks HERE. I just love this set! I think it makes gorgeous projects!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Fresh Fruit Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141770
Big Shot item #113439
Layering Squares Framelits item #141708
Petal Burst Embossing Folder item #141493
Delicate White Doilies item #141701
5/8 Burlap Ribbon item #141487
2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes item #141410
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper item #141660
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Sweet Sugarplum card stock item #141418
Elegant Eggplant card stock item #105126
Old Olive card stock item #100702
Daffodil Delight card stock item #119683
Sweet Sugarplum Ink item #141395
Elegant Eggplant Ink item #126969
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Daffodil Delight Ink item #126944
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Zip the Elegant Eggplant card stock through the Big Shot with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder.
- Add a piece of Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper.
- Ink the little flower from Fresh Fruit Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Add part of a Delicate White Doily, 5/8 Burlap Ribbon, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant card stock.
- Ink the Love You More in Old Olive and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Zip the stamped Whisper White and Daffodil Delight card stock through the Big Shot with the Layering Squares Framelits. Attach them to the front of the card.
- Ink the flowers in Sweet Sugarplum and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Ink the outline image in Elegant Eggplant and stamp on top of the Sweet Sugarplum images. Stamp the flower center in Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp the leaves in Old Olive. Cut out the leaves and flowers attach them together and add little pieces of 5/8 Burlap Ribbon. Place onto the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
On the inside I kept it simple. I added a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock. I stamped the little flower again in Sweet Sugarplum onto the Whisper White card stock. I added a piece of Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper.
Stamp: Fresh Fruit
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Sweet Sugarplum, Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Delicate White Doilies, 5/8 Burlap Ribbon, 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes
We have two winners for the two separate giveaways I had here on my blog!! Thank you all for your continued support!!! I couldn't do what I love without your continued support!! Each winner has been contacted by email for your address. Congrats ladies!!!
Social Media Giveaway: Sue B
Creative Sparks Video Giveaway: Michelle
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
New Stampin' Up! Catalog + Goodie Package
Fresh and New On-line Card Class
New In Color Club
New 2016-2018 In Color Mini Class
Rubber Redneck Monthly Inspire: Fresh Fruit
Summer Lovin' Card Class
Hostess Code: BZ7676QR
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).