Thoughtful Branches Limited Time Bundle!
I super excited to share the details of the Thoughtful Branches Bundle! This is a limited time only bundle, available August 2 - 31, 2016 (while supplies last). I absolutely love this fantastic bundle and you do NOT want to miss out on this opportunity!
Today I am sharing one of the cards I created for the Special Stamp Review Blog Hop featuring the stamp set. This bundle has so many possibilities.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Thoughtful Branches Bundle item #144328
Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set item #143539
Thoughtful Branches Thinlits Dies item #143538
Big Shot item #113439
Tags & Labels Framelits item #138282
Layering Circle Framelits item #141705
Woodgrain Embossing Folder item #127821
Woodland Embossing Folder item #139673
Banner Triple Punch item #138292
Linen Thread item #104199
5/8" Burlap Ribbon item #141487
Copper Metallic Thread item #141696
Pearl Basic Jewels item #119247
Whisper White Card Stock item #100730
Crumb Cake Card Stock item #120953
Always Artichoke Card Stock item #105119
Old Olive Card Stock item #100702
Soft Suede Card Stock item #115318
Always Artichoke Ink item #126972
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Soft Suede Ink item #126978
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Ink the stamp from Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set in Always Artichoke and stamp across the Always Artichoke card stock.
- Add texture to the Soft Suede and Old Olive card stock by zipping them through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain and Woodland Embossing Folders.
- Punch out one end of the Old Olive card stock with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Ink the stamps from Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set in Soft Suede and Old Olive ink and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Add some Linen Thread, 5/8 Burlap Ribbon, and Metallic Copper Thread to the front of the card.
- Take the greeting, ink it in Always Artichoke and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Zip it through the Big Shot with the Tag & Labels Framelits, die cutting it out.
- Die cut out a piece of Crumb Cake card stock by zipping it through the Big Shot with the Layering Circle Framelits.
I kept it simple on the inside, I just stamped the trees on the lower right corner in Always Artichoke.
Stamp: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Acc.: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, Tags & Labels Framelits, Woodland and Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Copper Metallic Thread, 5/8 Burlap Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
New Stampin' Up! Catalog + Goodie Package
Fresh and New On-line Card Class
New In Color Club
New 2016-2018 In Color Mini Class
Customer Promo-Coming Soon
New On-line Card Class-Coming Soon
Hostess Code: E3ZCMXD9
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).