Rubber Redneck New In Color Club + Swirly Bird Card
I am excited to announce the details of the New In Color Club!! The club details were posted later this year due to all the back orders on the fabulous new In Colors before the catalog launched!! That says how fabulous these new in colors are! Starting today I am taking sign ups for my In Color Club!! The club will run August-December 2016 there is also an option to purchase my entire In Color Club at once too for those of you that want it NOW!! If more people want to sign up after the first group fills up I can start another group; please email me if you're interested. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org All the details are listed below or you can visit the In Color Club Page. Below I have a video covering the club details. This also is a great way to see the new In Color products too!
In Color Club Gifts:
On top of getting the great new In Color Products all my members will receive the following:
- A sample of the 2015-2017 In Color Doilies
- 5 Fun and unique hand stamped cards + Envelope each showcasing that month's In Color and featuring a different stamp set
- Access to an exclusive on-line site
- 5 Downloadable PDF's for the cards; includes supply list, step by step directions, and cutting dimensions
- 5 Video Tutorials
Below is a picture of the club thank you gifts that you will receive for joining my In Color Club! Each month you will receive the gift that coordinates with that month's color.
Every month, you will receive the following (multiply the list by 5 for what you’ll have by the end of 5 months!)
- A Fun and Unique Hand Stamped Card featuring your In Color of the Month
- 12 Sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 Card stock
- 1 Ink Pad
- 1 Ink Refill
- 2 yards 3/8 Ruched Ribbon
- 1 Stampin’ Write Marker
- 40 Enamel Shapes (10 hearts, 15 stars, 10 mini circles and 5 small circles)
- 2 - 6″ x 12″ Sheets of In Color Paper Stack DSP
- 2 - 6″ x 12″ Sheets of In Color Envelope Paper
This club allows you to have a full set of coordinating colored products without having to break the bank! There is something satisfying about creating a project and knowing all your colors will match!!! Plus, the surprise of which color you’ll get every month in the mail is pretty sweet!!
All kits are packaged with care. A $6.45 shipping will be added on to your total each month and your goodies will be sent via a Priority Flat Rate Mailer. If you would like to part of this In Color Club just follow the steps below.
- E-mail me at email@example.com and let me know that you want to join.
- Each month I will send you a pay pal invoice (don't worry if you don't have a pay pal account you can pay with a credit card through pay pals secure check out). I will send out a pay pal invoice the first week of the month for $30.50 + $6.45 shipping for a total of $36.95 for each of the 5 months (August-December). Please be sure to have the correct mailing address listed on Pay Pal this will be the address I will ship to and I will not pay to reship kits.You'll need to pay the invoice by the 10th of that month.
- Every month, between the 25th and 30th of the month, you’ll receive a goodie package in the mail with an assortment of product featuring 1 of the In Colors and a hand stamped card to match your month’s color (one of the ones featured above). You’ll receive a different color each month until you have all 5 colors.
- You’ll be sent your coordinating Club gift with each month’s shipment. Shortly after the month's In Color Kit has shipped out, you'll receive access to the PDF and Video Tutorial for that's months card (so we don't spoil the surprise of what color is coming).
For those of you that want it ALL NOW!! You can purchase my entire In Color Club I Want it ALL package at once and get EVERYTHING mailed to you in 1 shipment with 1 payment. You’ll spend more at once, but you’ll save on shipping. You’ll get all your goodies right away! You’ll still receive your FREE Thank You Gifts, FREE monthly PDF downloads and video tutorials.
The In Color Club All is a one time payment of $146 with a 1 time shipping charge of $13.00. You will receive everything listed above in the breakdown instead of spread out over 5 months!
Here is a fun card I created featuring all of the BRAND NEW In Colors!! Those of you on my customer list received this in the mail from me with the New Catalog Package!! If you would like the New Catalog Goodie Package visit HERE.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Swirly Bird Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141749
Bundle Swirly Bird Set + Swirly Scribbles Thinlits item #142353
Perfectly Wrapped Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141960
Big Shot item #113439
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits item #141497
Banner Triple Punch item #138292
Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine item #124262
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Sweet Sugarplum card stock item #141418
Dapper Denim card stock item #141414
Sweet Sugarplum Ink item #141395
Peekaboo Peach Ink item #141398
Flirty Flamingo Ink item #141397
Emerald Envy Ink item #141396
Dapper Denim Ink item #141394
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Ink the stamp from Swirly Bird Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum and stamp onto the Sweet Sugarplum card stock on the right side.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock. Take the stamp from Swirly Bird Stamp Set; ink it in the following colors Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim. Stamp each color onto the Whisper White card stock randomly remember to clean your stamp between each color when stamping.
- Die cut out a piece of Dapper Denim card stock using the Big Shot and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits.
- Create a banner using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the images from Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set in Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Perfectly Wrapped
Ink: Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum
Acc.: Banner Triple Punch, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Hostess Code: EHDECKDA
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
Thanks for stopping by!