Rubber Redneck May Customer Promos
My May Customer Promos are here! Thank you all for your continued support and patients! If you have placed orders for this month already with me your orders do qualify for my customer promos.
May Customer Hostess Code: RZV7EY43
When placing an order on-line from May 1-31, 2016 use this hostess code to tie your order to me and qualify for my customer promotions and free gift below!! (Please Note~ don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more it qualifies for it's own rewards!!)
May Customer Thank You Gift
Place an order through my Stampin' Up! On-line Store from May 1-31, 2016 and receive this card and a free mini pdf when you use the hostess code above. I will email you the mini pdf and mail out the card.
If you would like to join my monthly newsletter email list please email me at email@example.com I send out a monthly new's letter with Stampin' Up! Sales, My Promotions and etc. I don't share your email addy with anyone! Please note-due to everything going on I didn't send a May newsletter out.
May Customer Coupon
Place an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) with me from May 1-31, 2016 and receive a package of Metallic Sequins!!
May's thank you card uses Apple of My Eye Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140736 from the Occasions Catalog. That catalog will be ending soon; there are only a couple weeks left to purchase this set!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Apple of My Eye Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140736
Big Shot item #113439
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder item #135817
It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack item #140552
Banner Triple Punch item #138292
1 ¾” Circle Punch item #119850
Linen Thread item #104199
1 ¼ Burlap Ribbon item #132140
Metallic Sequins item #138390
Handheld Stapler item #139083
Whisper White Card Stock item #100730
Real Red Card Stock item #102482
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Real Red Ink item #126949
Early Espresso Ink item #126974
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #123708
Grid Paper item #130148
Stampin’ Pierce Mat item #126199
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Zip the Real Red card stock through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- Punch out the one end of the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the greeting from Apple of My Eye Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink in the top right corner of the Whisper White card stock.
- Take the stamp from Apple of My Eye Photopolymer Stamp Set; ink it in Old Olive and stamp off onto Grid Paper. Stamp a row of leaves onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Add some Linen Thread and 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon across the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the images from Apple of My Eye Photopolymer Stamp Set in Real Red, Old Olive and Early Espresso. Punch out the apple with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Cut out the stem and leaves. Attach to the front of the card.
- Then added some Metallic Sequins add a perfect touch to finish it. Here is a close up picture.
I also have this weeks color round up badge for you to!
Love this combo! Perfect for teachers too!
Stampin' Up! Retiring List: Only a few weeks left to get those retiring items!!! You don’t want to miss out on this amazing retiring product sale (save up to 50%)!
Retiring stamps will be available at least through May 22. Retiring accessories (designer series paper, dies, punches, ribbon and more) are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
There are four ways to view what is retiring (and deals on retiring products of up to 50% off).
- Printable Retiring List PDF
- Retiring Excel File
- Link to Retiring Stamps in the on-line Store
- Link to Retiring Accessories in the on-line Store
Stamp: Apple of My Eye
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, It's My Party Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Metallic Sequins, Handheld Stapler
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!