Paper Pumpkin; Pocketful of Cheer CRU #158 + More
Good afternoon my peeps! Been extremely busy here between family & friends coming home, wrapping up the year with the Old Stampin' Up! Catalog and getting ready for the New Stampin' Up! Catalog!! Thus why I've been missing in action here on my blog.
I've been working around the clock on so much fun stuff and not so fun stuff. One thing this year with me getting the new window's 10 all my files for some reason got messed up. Sigh So that has meant all my check lists, pdf's, ribbon guides, paper samples, customer bookmarks and etc. for the new catalog are not laid out right causing me to have to basically re-due EVERYTHING. I've also been working on getting classes planned out for the next year! I love planning out classes but a lot goes on behind the scenes with my on-line classes that you don't normally see.They are a LOT of work; but I don't mind because I love to teach and I love what I do!! This is what my counters look like when I start planning.
I am also the proud owner of 5 planners too :) to keep us organized and on track! So I have not abandon you all it's just been really insane for me this year. Be pre-paired I have a LOT of AWESOME classes planned with the launch of the new catalog. Have I said how much I love this catalog and I know you will too!!
- Catalogs have arrived!! I am currently cutting and creating all the goodies that will be going out with your catalogs this year as a thank you gift to all of you who have supported me this past year! I will let you all know when they will be available for pick up or mailed out to those that have either qualified for a catalog or paid for one.
- Yes I will be offering shares for the new catalog too! Details are coming too so be on the look out for that blog post and email.
- Club members your projects for May are going out in the mail by Friday. Projects will be posted on the class site by Tuesday at the latest.
- Packages will be mailed out over the course of next week here to club members, customers and down-line. If you are one of these people you will be emailed when your package is shipping.
- New Clubs and sign ups will be coming soon too!
- New Classes will be posted soon along with my new class to go to! Lots of exciting new things will be happening!!
I am sharing this Paper Pumpkin Kit a little late. Have you seen the March Paper Pumpkin Kit Pocketful of Cheer??? It is perfect for Graduation!! This year we have a ton of graduations too. I have 2 nephews graduating too. WOW Every month I really look forward to the surprise of what I will receive and this month's kit didn't disappoint.
What I like most about this kit it will work for boys and girls! YES!!! I love the colors and thought they would be perfect for my Color Round Up #158.
Awesome color combo!!!
Here is a close up of the stamp set
Love it will work for birthdays, quick notes and etc. perfect versatile set!
This month's kit made a lovely batch of projects!
Graduation Note Card and Gift Card Holder or use as a Money Holder.
Cute birthday card and matching envelope.
Stampin' Up! March Paper Pumpkin Video
If you are not yet a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber I would like to invite you to give it a shot!
More details can be found on my Paper Pumpkin's Subscription Kit Page.
Stampin' Up! Retiring List: Only a few days left to get those retiring items!!! You don’t want to miss out on this amazing retiring product sale (save up to 50%)!
Retiring stamps will be available at least through May 22. Retiring accessories (designer series paper, dies, punches, ribbon and more) are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
There are four ways to view what is retiring (and deals on retiring products of up to 50% off).
- Printable Retiring List PDF
- Retiring Excel File
- Link to Retiring Stamps in the on-line Store
- Link to Retiring Accessories in the on-line Store
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
May Customer Promotions
Product Shares-coming soon
New Clubs-coming soon
Annual Catalog Goodie Package-coming soon
May Hostess Code: RZV7EY43
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
Thanks for stopping by!