The Stamp Review Crew; Balloon Celebration
Welcome to another The Stamp Review Crew Hop!! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who will be bringing you lots of ideas for one particular stamp set twice a month!! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog doesn't officially start until Monday April 18, 2016 so some of the links may not work.
I am so excited for the fun to start!! We have a great group of talented stampers for this hop!! If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Bruno's BLOG where he showed you all something fabulous! We are featuring the Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140675 (pg. 12) from the Occasions catalog. This is a fun set!
I used this set in a completely different way. April around here is a TON of birthdays and I've been making so much birthday stuff that I am burned out on balloons. lol So I thought hmm light bulb moment... why not use it for a project life layout and I am behind on my project life daily journal. PERFECT!!! I also kinda jumped ahead on sharing so it's a little out of order for dates if you've been following along on my blog. If you want to see all of what I shared so far on this you can click on the categories daily journal on the left side of my blog on the home page and it will pull up all the post's I've done so far on this.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Balloon Celebrations Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140675
Project Life Moments Like These Card Collection item #138454
Project Life Moments Like These Accessory Pack item #138455
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack item #138434
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack item #138435
Regals Designer Series Paper Stack item #138436
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack item #140552
Medium Star Punch item #138293
Sweetheart Punch item #133786
Banner Punch item #133519
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Silver Metallic Thread item #138402
Project Life Journal Pens item #135304
Handheld Stapler item #139083
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Pacific Point Ink item #126951
Crushed Curry Ink item #131173
Sahara Sand Ink item #126976
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink item #132708
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Here is another glimpse into our life! I am documenting March 1, 2015. Hubby and I had to clean a job in the morning then afterwards went to the local Chinese place for lunch. Then home to work some more then later watched the season finale of Downtown Abby (one of my favorite shows) and I am heart broken its done!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Some of the words in the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set worked perfect for this layout. Top right corner of the card I stamped "let us celebrate" in Pacific Point above moments on the card from (Project Life Moments Like These Card Collection). I also stamped the stars in Crushed Curry onto the card too. I punched out a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper with the Sweetheart Punch. I used the Medium Star Punch to punch out a piece of Neutrals Designer Series Paper.
- Bottom left corner card stamped the stars in Sahara Sand onto the card. Punched out a piece of It's My Party Designer Series Paper (Crushed Curry Pattern) with the Medium Star Punch. Used the Sweetheart Punch to punch out a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper (Pacific Point Pattern). I stamped the saying from Balloon Celebrations "come let us sit together and drink" in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I cut off the and drink then punched out each end using the Banner Punch. I punched a staple at the top of the card.
- Center card I added some Silver Metallic Thread, a piece of It's My Party Designer Series Paper and another star. I also stamped the stars from Balloon Celebration in Sahara Sand onto the card. Then stapled our fortunes to the card.
- The last card I stamped "and eat cookies" in Crushed Curry onto Whisper White card stock. Punched one end out with the Banner Punch creating a banner. Added the Silver Metallic Thread, Star (It's My Party Designer Series Paper), and the little heart from Project Life Moments Like These Accessory Pack.
- I placed Rhinestone Basic Jewels randomly all over the cards to finish.
Now you'll want to head on over to Heidi's Blog where I know you will love her project!!
Stamp: Balloon Celebrations
Ink: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Regals, Brights and Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack, It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
Acc: Project Life Moments Like These Card Collection and Accessory Pack, Sweetheart Punch, Medium Star Punch, Banner Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Project Life Journal Markers, Silver Metallic Thread, Handheld Stapler
Thanks for stopping by!