Sale-A-Bration Pedal Pusher Card
Sale-A-Bration Ends in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry and get you're FREE Gifts before they are gone!
Today's share I created to play along with a challenge in my Sale-A-Bration On-line Class. The class is over but you can still purchase the class and get 5 fabulous and beautiful projects with step by step photos in a downloadble PDF's along with Video Tutorials!!! It uses the Pedal Pusher Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141312 from the 2nd Sale-A-Bration Brochure. For every $50 (before shipping & tax) you get to choose one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration Gifts. Hurry to get your free gifts Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31, 2016!!!! Sale-A-Bration Details can be found HERE.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Pedal Pusher Photopolymer Stamp Set item #141312
Many Marvelous Markers item #131264
Banner Punch item #133519
Old Olive Baker’s Twine item #134579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Handheld Stapler item #139083
Old Olive card stock item #100702
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Smoky Slate card stock item #131202
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black item #132708
Old Olive Ink item #126953
I just love this stamp set!! The bike is so cute and the greetings in the set I think our awesome!! I also added this card to my Etsy Store too!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Ink the bike from Pedal Pushers Stamp Set in Jet Black Stazon and stamp onto the Whisper White card stock.
- Color in the bike image using the Many Marvelous Markers. I used Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Smoky Slate.
- Add a piece of Regals Designer Series Paper at the top of the Whisper White card stock.
- Punch out a piece of Smoky Slate card stock with the Banner Punch. Then using the Handheld Stapler; staple the Smoky Slate and Regals Designer Series Paper to the top of the Whisper White card stock.
- Tie a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine around the layers.
- Ink the greeting from Pedal Pushers Stamp Set in Old Olive and stamp onto the bottom right corner of the Whisper White card stock.
- I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the front wheel on the bike.
Here is a look at the inside. Kept it pretty simple and clean.
- Add a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Ink the stamp from Pedal Pusher Stamp Set in Jet Black Stazon and stamp onto the bottom right corner of the Whisper White card stock.
- Color the bird in using the Many Marvelous Markers (Crushed Curry).
Stamp: Pedal Pushers
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Regals Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Many Marvelous Markers, Banner Punch, Old Olive Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
March Hostess Code: GR2ZDCBB
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
Thanks for stopping by!