Paper Pumpkin Questions and Answers
Some of you have emailed me several questions about Paper Pumpkin so I thought I would answer them here too just in case anyone else was wondering.
- Is there something special about the blue box in the picture I posted yesterday? A) At this time I don't know. We have not been informed if there is or not. For example it could be like the October kit where the box was pink that stood for breast cancer awareness. Stampin' Up! donated $ from the kits that month to breast cancer research. So the box could just be blue to celebrate it's anniversary. It's a surprise every month and personally that's what I like about it. It's like Christmas no idea what's in the box! I really am excited for it to arrive everyone month.
- How do I get the blue paper pumpkin box? A.) You would need to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before March 10, 2016 to receive that box. You can just try one month.
- If I really like it how can I use the discount for sale-a-bration won't that be over? A.) The Paper Pumpkin Kit's ship around the 15th of the month. It could be close as far as having enough time to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration Promotion Sale. I personally really love it if I didn't like the kits I would not be spending the money on them. You may get a kit your not crazy about, but keep in mind not everyone's tastes are the same. I really do think Stampin' Up! has tried to mix the kits up. The 3 month subscription in my opinion is the better option to try it out; then you have 3 months to judge instead of maybe getting one kit your not crazy about.
- What is your Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Class all about? A.) I use only the stamp set that comes in the kit and the color scheme for that kit. I create 8 different samples using that stamp set so you can get more ideas on using the stamp set. If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me you get the Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Class for FREE!! A special perk for my paper pumpkin customers!!
- Do you have other past Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Classes available? A.) Yes I do however I am in the process of fixing all the PDF's. Something happened to the PDF's and there is a total of 64 PDF's so it's taking me awhile to do this. lol Once I am done fixing them I will have a page on my blog for all the past Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Online Classes.
Stampin' Up! is also now sending out a monthly email after the 20th of the month to all subscribers. It includes the video of the kit, link to the blog post about that kit, Pinterest, past kits, and so much more. I love that they are doing this!
What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course!!! What a perfect way to give or receive a monthly paper crafting experience. Each kit contains everything you need to to create a complete project (paper, stamps, ink, embellishments).
3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55 Offer ends March 31, 2016.
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! SEE Sale-A-Bration choices.
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! SEE Sale-A-Bration choices.
More details can be found on my Paper Pumpkin On-Sale Page for the Sale-a-bration promotion or if you would like more information about Paper Pumpkin visit my Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Subscription Kit's Page.
I hope I've answered everyone's questions if I have not please feel free to email me or post a comment here.