Happy Easter; Easter Table Decorations
Happy Easter! I hope you have a wonderful day with family, friends and etc.!
Today's share is and adorable table setting idea I created to play along with a challenge in my Sale-A-Bration On-line Class. The class is over but you can still purchase the class and get 5 fabulous and beautiful projects with step by step photos in a downloadble PDF's along with Video Tutorials!!! It uses the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set (W) item #141288 (C) item #141291 from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set (W) item #141288 (C) item #141291
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (W) item #128748 (C) item #127802
Many Marvelous Markers item #131264
Big Shot item #113439
Happy Heart Embossing Folder item #137364
Arrows Embossing Folder item #132187
Blender Pens item #102845
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Metallics Glitter Tape item #141020
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper item #141022
Basic Black Card Stock item #121045
Whisper White Card Stock item #100730
Hello Honey Card Stock item #133678
Hello Honey Ink item #133643
So Saffron Ink item #126957
Stazon Ink Jet Black item #101406
I created this adorable little holder to slide in a napkin and plastic silverware. You can put these at each person's spot. I also created a little wrapper to hold and egg to if you would want to put an Easter Egg on each spot too. So very cute!! This chick is perfect for Easter!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- I folded over a piece of Basic Black card stock to create like a pocket. Sealed the sides with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Zip the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder.
- Add a piece of Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper across the Whisper White card stock.
- A piece of Metallics Glitter Tape (Silver) adds a perfect accent.
- I stamped the chick from Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set in Jet Black Stazon and stamped onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Using a Blender Pen, So Saffron and Hello Honey Ink I colored the chick in.
- I stamped Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set onto Whisper White card stock; punched out the one end with the Banner Punch.
Here is a close up of the little egg holder. Super cute I think and so easy to make too!
- I cut a piece of Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper. Then wrapped it into a circle and secured the ends together. The egg just sits into the circle.
- I stamped the chick again from Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set in Jet Black Stazon onto Whisper White card stock.
- Using a Blender Pen, So Saffron and Hello Honey Ink I colored the chick in again.
- Cut out the chick and attach to the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper. Now you have an egg holder!
Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: So Saffron, Hello Honey, Jet Black Stazon, Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Hello Honey, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Big Shot, Happy Heart and Arrow Embossing Folder, Blender Pen, Metallics Glitter Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
March Hostess Code: GR2ZDCBB
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
Thanks for stopping by!