February Hostess Club Project: Easter Carrot
Here is the project I was going to post yesterday but it took a little longer with the video editing than I thought it would. lol
Today's share is my February Hostess Club Project for my 6/$25 Hostess Club members!! Each month my club members receive a completed project that I created along with typed directions, video tutorial and a paper kit to recreate the project of the month. This is just one of the fun perks for being in my hostess club! My 6/$25 Hostess Club is perfect for anyone on a budget!! For all the details please visit my 6/$25 Club Page.
If your looking for a club with a little more then my 6/$50 Hostess Club is the one for you! It has a few more special perks for club member's. Every month club members get access to an exclusive on-line site where I post 4 projects, 4 Mini PDF's and 4 Video's for each project. Here is a sneak peek at February's 6/$50 Hostess Club Projects.
February's Club projects are focusing on using Many Marvelous Markers. The 6/$50 Club also gets the completed project above. For all the details visit the 6/$50 Hostess Club Page.
I am currently filling another group of clubs for another round and we need a few more people. The clubs start May 1, 2016 If you would like to join one of the clubs or have questions please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Endless Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set item #138796
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (W) item #128748 (C) item #127802
Many Marvelous Markers item #131264
Brights Designer Series Paper item #138434
Gold Glimmer Paper item #133719
Fringe Scissors item #133325
2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch item #118874
2” Circle Punch item #133782
Metallic Sequins item #138390
1/8 Gold Ribbon item #134583
4 x 6 Cellophane Bag item #102757
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Garden Green card stock item #102584
Hello Honey Ink item #133643
Pumpkin Pie Ink item #126945
Garden Green Ink item #126973
Tuxedo Black Ink item #132708
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Create a cone out of the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (Pumpkin Pie).
- Punch out piece of Gold Glimmer Paper with the 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch.
- Use the 2" Circle Punch to punch out a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the images from Endless Thanks Stamp Set; ink them in Garden Green, Hello Honey and Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the images onto the Whisper White card stock in a collage.
- Stamp the image from Endless Thanks Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Take the stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set; ink it in Garden Green and stamp onto the banner. Cut out the banner and attach across the Whisper White circle.
- Using the Fringe Scissors cut strips of Garden Green card stock and curl the pieces around a marker and attach to the back of the Whisper White circle.
- Finish the medallion by stamping the flower in Pumpkin Pie and then placing a Metallic Sequin onto the center.
- Fill a 4 x 6 Cellophane Bag with a treat. Cut a piece of Garden Green card stock with the Fringe Scissors and wrap around the top of the Cellophane Bag.
Stamp: Endless Thanks, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Hello Honey, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, Gold Glimmer Paper
Acc: Many Marvelous Markers, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Fringe Scissors, Metallic Sequins, 1/8 Gold Ribbon, 4 x 6 Cellophane Bag
New Weekly Deals:Stampin' Up! has released this weeks Weekly Deals!!!! Take a look at the deals and place your order right away for these great, discounted products!! See all this WEEKS DEALS HERE. There is some awesome deals!!! The weekly deals will be offered while supplies last!
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
March Hostess Code: GR2ZDCBB
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).