CRU #156: Ice Cream
Back with this weeks color combo for you all! This combo really makes me think of ice cream and summer!! Come on summer!! I created this for the sketch challenge in my Sale-A-Bration On-line Class. The class is over but you can still purchase the class and get 5 fabulous and beautiful projects with step by step photos in a downloadble PDF's along with Video Tutorials!!! It uses the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set (W) item #141288 (C) item #141291 from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. For every $50 (before shipping & tax) you get to choose one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration Gifts. Hurry to get your free gifts Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31, 2016!!!! Sale-A-Bration Details can be found HERE.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Honeycomb Happiness (W) item #141288 (C) item #141291
Many Marvelous Markers item #131264
2015-2017 Stampin' Write Markers item #138333
Big Shot item #113439
Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder item #133740
Happy Heart Embossing Folder item #137364
2" Circle Punch item #133782
Gold Metallic Thread item #138401
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Blender Pens item #102845
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Early Espresso card stock item #119686
Pink Pirouette card stock item #111351
Watermelon Wonder card stock item #138334
Watercolor Paper item #122959
Staozon Jet Black item #101406
Watermelon Wonder Ink Pad item #138323
I told ya this screams ice cream :) Looks so yummy too! Raspberry Sherbet is actually my fav!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Zip the Early Espresso card stock through the Big Shot with the Tiny Triangle Embossing Folder.
- Zip the Pink Pirouette card stock through the Big Shot with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder.
- Take the stamp from Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set; ink it in Watermelon Wonder and stamp onto Watermelon Wonder card stock to create a fun background.
- Ink the stamp from Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set in Jet Black Stazon and stamp onto a piece of Watercolor Paper.
- Color in the image using Many Marvelous Markers, 2015-2017 In Color Markers and Blender Pen. I used Watermelon Wonder, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso. Punch out the image with the 2" Circle Punch.
- To finish the front off add some Gold Metallic Thread and Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Inside I kept pretty simple.
- Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock where added.
- Zip a piece of Watermelon Wonder card stock through the Big Shot with the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder.
Stamp: Honeycomb Happiness
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder
Acc.: Big Shot, Tiny Triangles and Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Many Marvelous Markers, 2015-2017 In Color Markers, Blender Pen, Gold Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 2" Circle Punch
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
March Hostess Code: GR2ZDCBB
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).
Thanks for stopping by!