Project Life; Number of Years Pocket Card
Hey peeps back with another post! The funny thing is today I am sharing my February 19 pocket card from 2015 on February 19. I couldn't have planned that even if I tried. lol Last year on this date it was -27 below. This year were at 36 above and raining heavy. GOODBYE SNOW :)
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! I am sharing another part of my daily project life journal 2015. I shared a sneak peek of this project in my Occasions Catalog Idea's Video Part 1 Blog Post HERE. If you want to see all of what I shared so far on this project; you can click on the categories daily journal on the left side of my blog and it will pull up all the post's I've done so far on this. This project uses the Number of Years Bundle item #140811 from the Occasions Catalog (pg. 11). By purchasing the bundle you can save 15%. I also used Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set from One Great Year.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653
Number of Years Stamp Set & Large Number Framelits Bundle item #140622
Big Shot item #113439
Large Number Framelits item #140622
Subtle Candy Dots item #130933
Regal Stampin' Write Markers item #131262
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Cherry Cobbler card stock item #126966
Lost Lagoon Ink item #133644
So Saffron Ink item #126957
Crumb Cake Ink item #126975
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- I created a custom pocket card by cutting Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock. I drew lines onto the Whisper White card stock creating journal lines.
Tip~ Take a ruler and pencil and draw lines across your card stock to create lines for writing.
- Take the stamp from Number of Years Stamp Set; ink it in Lost Lagoon and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Zip the numbers through the Big Shot with the Large Number Framelits. Attach across the top of the Whisper White card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the stamp from Paper Pumpkin One Great Year in Crumb Cake and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Zip through the Big Shot with the Large Number Framelits. Attach the banner across the numbers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Take the stamp from Number of Years Stamp Set; ink it in So Saffron and stamp onto the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.
Tip~ Balance out your pocket card by adding a stamped image at the end of the card.
- Add some Subtle Candy Dots onto each end of the banner. Add your writing to the card I used the Cherry Cobbler Marker.
Stamp~ Number of Years, Paper Pumpkin One Great Year
Ink~ So Saffron, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake
Paper~ Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Acc.~ Big Shot, Large Number Framelits, Regals Markers, Subtles Candy Dots
What is Paper Pumpkin? It's a awesome box of creativity shipped to your door monthly!! If you haven't tried out My Paper Pumpkin right now is a great time to try it!! Stampin' Up! is offering a special!!
What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course!!! What a perfect way to give or receive a monthly paper crafting experience. Each kit contains everything you need to to create a complete project (paper, stamps, ink, embellishments).
3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55 Offer ends March 31, 2016.
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! SEE Sale-A-Bration choices.
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! SEE Sale-A-Bration choices.
More details can be found on my Paper Pumpkin On-Sale Page.
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
February Hostess Code: ANWMRANC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).