Number of Years Anniversary Card + Retired Stamps For Sale
Happy Friday Peeps!
Dh and I have been very busy around here with work and getting our house ready for a showing this weekend. Earlier in the week I finally finished my organization of my craft room which I will be sharing pictures in the next few weeks. I also FINALLY got all my wood mount stamps that I didn't want to part with converted over to the cling!! Whoop Whoop!
There is still a lot of my Retired Stamps For Sale!! I did add new items to the list a couple of weeks ago. Some of these sets are BRAND NEW!!!! Purchase $60 off my retired stamp list; see Retired Stamps For Sale Page and you will receive FREE SHIPPING on them!!! I only accept pay pal or if you are local I will take a check. Thanks for looking and thanks to those that have purchased items!! I am pleased they are going to loving homes :)
Today's share is the Number of Years anniversary card that I shared a sneak peek of this project in my Occasions Catalog Idea's Video Part 1 Blog Post HERE. It uses the Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653 from the Occasions Catalog (pg. 11). You can purchase this set with the framelits as a bundle to save 15%. I also added this card along with other items to my Etsy Store.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set item #140653
English Garden Designer Series Paper item #138440
Metallic Foil Doilies item #138392
Linen Thread item #104199
Pearl Basic Jewels item #119246
Regals Candy Dots item #130932
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Old Olive card stock item #100702
Daffodil Delight Ink item #126944
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Rose Red Ink item #126954
Blushing Bride Ink item #131172
Mossy Meadow Ink item #133651
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Take the stamp from Number of Years Stamp Set; ink it in Old Olive and stamp onto the Old Olive card stock in the bottom right corner.
- Add a beautiful piece of English Garden Designer Series Paper.
- Take the stamps from Number of Years Stamp Set; ink them in Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rose Red and Blushing Bride. Stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock to create the gorgeous flower setting.
Close up of the front. So pretty!
- I added a piece of Linen Thread and Metallic Foil Doilies (Gold) to the center.
- I took the stamps from Number of Years Stamp Set; inked them in Meadow and Daffodil Delight. I stamped onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- To finish the card I added some Pearl Basic Jewels and a Regals Candy Dot perfect accents for any project!
On the inside I just added a piece of English Garden Designer Series Paper.
Stamp: Number of Years
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow
Paper : Whisper White, Old Olive, English Garden Designer Series Paper
Acc.: Metallic Foil Doilies, Linen Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels, Regal Candy Dots
Holly's Promotions & SU Promotions
February Hostess Code: ANWMRANC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more).