2015 went out with a bang and the new year arrived with a bang for us. It's been a few busy weeks for us. Father in law is doing better but resulted in an unplanned trip to Arizona. They winter every year in Arizona; yep already told my parents they are not allowed to go away for the winters :) He will have physical therapy for awhile but again was very lucky. We are getting back into our routine and catching up all of the work. Thank you all again for the good thoughts and prayers we appreciate it!
Blog Candy Winner:
The winner for the December Daily Giveaway is Jackie W!!! Congrats Jackie!!! I will be contacting you. Thank you all for leaving comments I still have parts of the album to share with you all.
Stampin' Up! and Blog Update:
- If you've purchased from me this past 6 months; all Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogs and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs went out in the mail to you on Monday January 11, 2016. Sorry for the delay!
- New Hostess Club Round Info went out yesterday too in the mail and emails; so if your in a club and didn't receive the information please let me know. Thank you all for being patient during this time I REALLY appreciated that!!
- I am working through all the emails that I've received too. So if you don't get a response back by Thursday shoot me another email in case I missed it some how.
- I will be sharing some Christmas stuff here on my blog due to some commitments. I will be also posting currents stuff so for awhile there will be several posts a day till I get caught up. If anything it will give you all a head start for next year :)
- I'll be updating all the promotions and info here on my blog this week. Classes will be posted either later this week or next week.
Thanks again for the good thoughts, prayers and being patient we appreciate it a lot!!