Project Life Daily Journal Hunting Season
Update: It's been brought to my attention that some of you have emailed me but I never responded. I do respond to every email that I receive so if you didn't get a response please make sure you are using my correct and new email address firstname.lastname@example.org the old email address is no longer I have deleted that account so I can't even check it.
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! I am sharing another part of my daily project life journal, I actually made this for the Stamp Review Crew Hop; Wonderland a few weeks ago but that is when my blog went down :(you can check out the hop and see what awesome stuff the group made! I was so excited for this hop because when the Holiday Catalog came out and I saw the Wonderland Stamp Set (W) item #139752 (C) item #140365 I knew I was going to use it to document deer season. This set is perfect for me with the deer antlers, and pine trees in MN we have a lot of pine trees!
If you want to see all of what I shared so far on this you can click on the categories daily journal on the left side of my blog and it will pull up all the post's I've done so far on this.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Wonderland Stamp Set (W) item #139752 (C) item #140365
Big Shot item #113439
Circle Framelits item #130911
Arrows Embossing Folder item #132187
Many Marvelous Markers item #131264
Banner Triple Punch item #138292
Into the Woods Designer Series Paper item #139586
Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper item #139588
Project Life Moments Like These Card Collection item #138454
Variety Pack 2 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages item #138471
1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon item #132140
Linen Thread item #104199
Brights Designer Buttons item #130028
Regals Designer Buttons item #130029
Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape item #139609
Into the Woods Elements item #139636
Home for Christmas Enamel Dots item #140536
Stampin' Sponges item #101610
Whisper White Thick Card Stock item #140272
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock item #105117
Pumpkin Pie Ink item #126945
Early Espresso Ink item #126974
Mossy Meadow Ink item #133645
Misc: Printer, Ruler
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
We are big deer hunters around here and normally when deer season arrives nothing else exists for 2 weeks. lol This year however was pretty different for us we were in the middle of several projects at my parents farm and had to get the projects done before winter hit. So it was Work, Work, and more work and didn't get too much hunting in or get any deer this year.
* I used the partial Project Life Pocket Page in the Variety Pack 2. The top card I created using my printer and different font's from dafont.com then decorated it with Into the Woods Designer Series Paper, Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots and stamped the antlers from the Wonderland Stamp Set. I took a picture of all the important deer hunter items needed; gun, shells, orange clothing, compos, hand warmers, deer license and most important of all Pumpkin Seeds :) I created a custom card on the bottom by stamping the trees from Wonderland Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow then drawing lines to create a journal card.
Tip~ Use Whisper White Thick Card Stock for journal cards so you can't see the journaling and stamped images from the back.
* On the back covers another day and what we did. This year for the first time in the 10 years were we live someone was hunting next door to our home so we wanted our puppy dog to be safe during deer season but don't have a vest for him so we dressed him in a neck warmer. Haha he didn't seem to mind and took a picture for us; he actually seemed like he was proud to wear it. lol
* I created my own custom Journal pocket card. I zipped a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock through the Big Shot with the Arrow Embossing Folder. Then decorated it with the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper. Deer antler pattern was perfect for hunting!
* There isn't much out there for hunting related so the light bulb went on; I created an image that looked like what it looks like in a scope. I stamped the antlers from Wonderland Stamp Set in Early Espresso onto Whisper White card stock. I zipped it through the Big Shot die cutting it out with the Circle Framelits. I then drew lines using the Smoky Slate Stampin Write Marker.
One of our major projects this year was putting in new water lines for the barn lots so we had to rip out all the fencing and posts to dig in the new water lines and put in the new automatic waters. My dad used to work for the power company before he retired. We purchase the old power poles when they take them down and use them for fence posts.They hold up better with the cattle. But it's a huge project setting them; they are 7 to 9 feet long and almost 2 feet wide and require the bobcat with an auger to dig the holes and set them. Took us 3 days to get the holes drilled and get them set. We set over 40 posts, it's a very slow moving project.
* I created another custom project life card decorated it with the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper. I added some 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon and Brights Designer Buttons. I stamped the image from Wonderland Stamp Set in Early Espresso.
* I took a picture of the puppy dog ready to go to grandpa and grandma's for the day. He loves to ride in vehicles.
* I used one of the Project Life Moments Like These Card Collection with the arrows. I stamped the image from Wonderland Stamp Set in Early Espresso. I added a piece of Into the Woods Designer Series Paper across the bottom and added a Into the Woods Embellishment.
Ink~ Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
Paper~ Whisper White Thick Card Stock, Pumpkin Pie, Into the Woods Designer Series Paper, Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Acc,~ Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Arrows Embossing Folder, Into the Woods Elements, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Brights and Regals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon, Wonderland Designer Washi Tape, Many Marvelous Markers, Project Life Moments Like These Card Collection, Variety Pack 2 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages, Stampin' Sponges
December Hostess Code: U6QRWY4U
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!