October Customer Promo; Web Treat
Happy Halloween Sale
October 30-31, 2015
Save 5% in my ETSY STORE on all orders!!! Use Coupon Code:HALLOWEEN2015. At checkout, please enter the code: HALLOWEEN2015 and your discount will be applied before finalizing your order!
Up next is my customer promo gift for October. Everyone who placed an order on-line through October received this cute little gift! To those of you that placed an order thank you so much!! All orders, kits, prizes and thank you gifts shipped out yesterday so be stalking your mailbox :) This project doesn't really take much so I didn't do a video tutorial on it. It uses the Howl-o-ween Treat Stamp Set (W) item #139687 (C) item #139690 from the Holiday Catalog (pg. 49). I just can't get enough of this fun set!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Howl-o-ween Treat (W) item #139687 (C) item #139690
Teeny Tiny Wishes (W) item #128748 (C)item #127802
Bundle: Howl-o-ween Treat & Boo to You Framelits (W) item #140839
Howl-o-ween Treat & Boo to You Framelits (C) item #140840
Bitty Banner Framelits item #129267
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper item #13985
Spider Web Doilies item #139622
Silver Metallic Thread item #138402
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Very Vanilla card stock item #101650
Crushed Curry card stock item #131199
Blackberry Bliss Ink item #133642
Bermuda Bay Ink item #131171
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* You will need one Spider Web Doily.
* Cut 1 piece of Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper 1" x 2 3/4". Wrap it around a Hershey Nugget and attach to the Spider Web with a Glue Dot.
* Die cut out some Crushed Curry stars using the Big Shot and Boo to You Framelits.
* Cut 7 1/2" of Silver Metallic Thread. Create some loops and attach to the Spider Web Doily.
* Stamp the spider from Howl-o-ween Treat Stamp Set; ink it in Blackberry Bliss and stamp onto Very Vanilla card stock. Zip through the Big Shot with the Boo to You Framelits die cutting it out.
* Stamp Happy Halloween from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay and stamp onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Zip through the Big Shot with the Bitty Banner Framelits die cutting it out. Attach everything to the Spider Web and add some Rhinestones.
Perfect little quick and cut Halloween treat!!! These would be great pretty much for anyone!!!
Stamp~ Howl-o-ween Treat, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink~ Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Boo to You and Bitty Banner Framelits, Spider Web Doilies, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestones