Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Project Life Daily Journal Feb. 9
Yesterday I was in the middle of this post and my FIL and Step MIL just showed up at our door completely out of the blue. lol So I didn't get this finished till today :)
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! I am sharing another part of my daily project life journal. I am sharing how to document those ordinary moments. Below I broke it down. My layout actually covers 2 days. I used the Project Life Moments Like These Bundle item #140288 (pg. 51) great way to save 15%!! If you want to see all of what I shared so far on this you can click on the categories daily journal on the left side of my blog and it will pull up all the post's I've done so far on this.
I also created it to play along with a challenge in my Fresh Cuts On-Line Class. The class is over but you can still purchase the class and get 6 fabulous and beautiful projects with step by step photos in a downloadble PDF along with Video Tutorials!!! Lots of great ideas!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Endless Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set item #138796
Project Life Moments Like These Photopolymer Stamp Set item #138740
Project Life Moments Like These Bundle item #140288
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Project Life Moments Like These Card Collections item #138454
Moments Like These Accessory Pack item #138455
Project Life Journal Pen item #135304
Mint Macaron Ink item #138326
Tip Top Taupe Ink item #138325
Watermelon Wonder Ink item #138323
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink item #132708
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* I used the Project Life Moments Like These Cards to document Feb. 8. I just wrote on the card what we did for the day. Then stamped onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using the image from Moments Like These Stamp Set. I inked in in Mint Macaron and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
One of the questions I get is how do you document those every day moments? It's actually pretty easy really. To see the image just click on the picture and it will make it bigger for you.
Tip~ Save any of your tickets, tokens and etc. But don't save every little thing just what you want to included otherwise soon you will have boxes and boxes of clutter :)
* For example I documented us buying a power ball ticket. The power ball was huge so we decided to buy a ticket. I documented the moments of dreaming what to do with the $$$ if we won, the joking around and etc. I just cut the ticket down and slid it into the pocket. You can easily add any type of tickets into the pockets. Then add some journaling on a card. I used the Project Life Moments Like These Cards and Accessory Pack. Now you just documented an ordinary moment. See how easy it is?
* I documented are busy day of running errands after we were done with a job. I used the Endless Thanks Stamp Set to convey how we felt. I just stamped so much onto one of the Moments Like These Project Life Cards.
Tip~ Snap a picture of an item that you acquired and then just add some journaling to a card about it.
* Next up I documented the moment when it became official that I joined the club of having to buy a pill organizer to keep track of all my different medication. It was a historic and comical moment for us because we made fun of my dad and now I had to get one too. lol Darn kids that's what they get I guess! I took a picture of the pill organizer. Then did some more journaling about it that isn't showed in the picture.
It's very easy to document a regular day in your life and the Project Life Collections really make it even easier for you!
Stamp~ Moments Like These, Endless Thanks
Ink~ Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Momento Tuxedo Black
Acc.~ Project Life Moments Like These Card Collection and Accessories, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Project Life Journal Pen
* The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Fall Fest Edition On-line Class
* August Customer Promo
* September Stamps in the Mail
* Sprinkles of Life Special Class~coming soon
* Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Happy Thoughts~coming soon
* Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Thanks a Latte~ coming soon
August HOSTESS CODE: ZY3WQHGC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!