New Paper Pumpkin Pick-up On-line Class Happy Thoughts
I posted the new sketch challenge and card over on The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Site head on over to the site to play along. You can play along with the challenge and get a chance at the FREE Pass giveaway for the Fall Fest On-line Class!
Today I have a card idea using the Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin. This is a really fun set!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Stamp
Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder item #113439
7/8 Scallop Circle Punch item #129404
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack item #138437
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack item #138434
Linen Thread item #104199
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons item #127555
Brights Candy Dots item #130931
Banner Punch item #133519
Soft Suede card stock item #115318
Soft Suede Ink item #126978
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Calypso Coral Ink item #126983
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Zip the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
* Add some Subtles Designer Series Paper (Wild Wasabi and Calypso Coral) to the Whisper White card stock.
* Stamp the flower from Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Stamp in Calypso Coral onto Whisper White card stock. Cut it out and pop it up off the card.
* Punch out a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (Daffodil Delight) with the 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch and attach to the center of the flower.
Stamp~ Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin
Ink~ Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Paper~ Whisper White, Soft Suede, Subtles Designer Series Paper, Brights Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Brights Candy Dots, Banner Punch
What is Paper Pumpkin? It's a awesome box of creativity shipped to your door monthly!! If you haven't tried out My Paper Pumpkin right now is a great time to try it!! Stampin' Up! is offering a special for new subscribers.
Get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too! If you select me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you will receive access to my up coming Paper Pumpkin Pick Up Classes!!
Offer Dates: July 23-September 10, 2015
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Thursday, September 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).
I am excited to announce a new Paper Pumpkin Pick-up!!! Here is a sneak peek to this month's Paper Pumpkin Pick-up!!! This class features the Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set. This class is live September 5, 2015.
Paper Pumpkin Pick-up is an on-line class that takes your monthly Paper Pumpkin Stamp to the next level!! When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me you will receive the Paper Pumpkin Pick-up class for FREE!! You will need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join the fun!!!
Here are the benefits of the Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Class:
* A custom case insert for the Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set of the month. In downloadable PDF format that you can print out.
* Access to an exclusive on-line class featuring the stamp set from the Paper Pumpkin Kit and using products from the Stampin' Up! catalog to create these beautiful and fun projects!
* Each month you will receive 8 new project tutorials. Tutorials will be showcased in videos, as well downloadable PDF's. The PDF Tutorials will feature a full color picture of the project; along with dimensions, supply list, and step by step instructions to recreate the projects.
* Each project will be built using the color combination that is featured in the Paper Pumpkin Kit.
* Prize chance for class members ONLY!!!
Already a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber or want to take the class?
Not a problem!! I am excited to offer the class to anyone!!!! You will get access on September 5, 2015 to this class!!!
Click the Pay Pal Button below to register for just the on-line class!!!