Awesomely Artistic Card and Stamps in the Mail Kit
Today is the last day to purchase the Awesomely Artistic Class Kit to get it in time for the class!!! You can still purchase the kit anytime but if you want it in time for the class today is the day to order.
Here is how your kit will arrive in the mail from me if you purchase the clear stamp set! Don't forget when ordering the kit there is a thank you gift in your box too!!
Click Here for the Awesomely Artistic Kits and Class Details or on the right side of my blog under the links is a page for Rubber Redneck Stamps in the Mail Kit. You can just purchase the on-line class too!!
I have the card from The Stamp Review Crew Hop to share today with you. If you missed out on the hop you can visit my blog post The Stamp Review Crew Awesomely Artistic Hop. I really like the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set a lot and the dragon fly in it is the da bomb! It is on page 125 in the main catalog.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Awesomely Artistic Clear Stamp Set item #139950
Venetian Crochet Trim item #134581
Into the Woods 3/8 Cotton Ribbon Rich Razzleberry item #139612
Gold Cording Trim item #139618
Pearl Basic Jewels item #119247
Regal Designer Buttons item #130029
Watercolor Paper item #122959
Aqua Painters item #103954
Tip Top Taupe card stock item #138336
Tip Top Taupe Ink item #138325
Hello Honey Ink item #133643
Cajun Craze card stock item #119684
Cajun Craze Ink item #126963
Garden Green Ink item #126973
Rich Razzleberry Ink item #126950
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* I dipped the Aqua Painter into some Cajun Craze Ink and spread it across the Watercolor Paper. After it dried for a little while I took the stamp from Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set; inked in Rich Razzleberry and stamped onto the damp spot of the Watercolor Paper. I did the same thing with the Tip Top Taupe and Garden Green images working my way out to the dry part of the Watercolor Paper.
* I added a piece of Into the Woods 3/8 Cotton Ribbon Rich Razzleberry (new yummy ribbon from the upcoming Holiday Catalog) and some Venetian Crochet Trim.
* A piece of Gold Cording Trim was rolled up and attached to the right side of the card. I stamped the dragonfly from Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set in Hello Honey and stamped onto a piece of Watercolor Paper. I cut it out and attached it to the right side of the card to build my collage. Then I added a Regals Designer Button and Pearl Basic Jewels to finish it.
Ink~Tip Top Taupe, Hello Honey, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry
Paper~ Watercolor Paper, Tip Top Taupe, Cajun Craze
Acc.~ Regal Designer Buttons, Pearls Basic Jewels, Gold Cording, Into the Woods 3/8 Cotton Ribbon, Venetian Crochet Trim, Aqua Painters
* The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Fall Fest Edition On-line Class
* August Customer Promo
* September Stamps in the Mail
*Sprinkles of Life On-line Class & Kit
* Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Happy Thoughts
* Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Thanks a Latte~ coming soon
August HOSTESS CODE: ZY3WQHGC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!