CRU #142 Garden In Bloom Last Day to Purchase FRESH Cuts Class Kit!!
Sorry I've been missing my uncle had a heart attack last Sunday night. He's home now after having couple surgeries and doing good thank goodness!!! We are so glad and relieved he's going to be alright.
* All class kit orders purchased are shipping out today to those that have purchased things. Today is the last day to purchase The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Fresh Cuts Edition 2015 Class Kit for details head on over to The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Site. I've also posted this weeks new sketch challenge and there is still one more week for a chance at the FREE Pass!!!
* Those of you that have purchased some items off my retired stamps for sale are shipping out today too! I've added lots of NEW items to my Retired Stamps for Sale List along with a downloadable PDF with pictures so be sure to check out the Retired Stamps for Sale Page or click on the icon on the left side of my blog.
Next up is this weeks color round up combo!
Today's share is the card I created for Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop. I've also added this card to my Etsy Store along with lots of other goodies!! I am not a pink fan at all but the Blushing Bride is very striking with the Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow color.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Garden in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set item #139433
Big Shot item #113439
Honeycomb Embossing Folder item #129378
English Garden Designer Series Paper item #138440
Gold Basic Metal Buttons item #133763
Pearl Basic Jewels item #119246
White Perfect Accents item #138416
Linen Thread item #104199
1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon item #132140
Blushing Bride card stock item #131198
Blushing Bride Ink item #131172
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Mossy Meadow Ink item #133645
Hello Honey Ink item #133643
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Zip the Blushing Bride card stock through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.
* I added two different patterns of the English Garden Designer Series Paper.
* I stamped the images from Garden In Bloom. Using a Stampin Sponge I sponged some Hello Honey ink over the image.
* Pearls, White Perfect Accents and Linen Thread add the finishing touches to the card.
Stamp~ Garden in Bloom
Ink~ Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey
Paper~ Whisper White, Blushing Bride, English Garden Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon, Pearls Basic Jewels, White Perfect Accents, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Sponges
* The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Fresh Cuts Edition On-line Class
* In Color Club
* July Customer Promo
* Stamps in the Mail
* Sprinkles of Life Special Class~coming soon
* Paper Pumpkin Pick-up Happy Thoughts~coming soon
July HOSTESS CODE: YYD2RNAJ
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!