Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Daily Project Life Journal
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! I am sharing another part of my daily project life journal. If you want to see all of what I shared so far on this you can click on the categories daily journal on the left side of my blog and it will pull up all the post's I've done so far on this. Today I am showing my Aunt's Retirement Party. It was a lot of fun and we had a great turn out.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear Stamp Set item #127802
Remember Rotary Stamp item #130133
Project Life Point & Click item #135787
Playground Project Life Card Collections item #135300
Playground Project Life Accessory Pack item #135303
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack item #133787
Island Indigo 3/4 Chevron Ribbon item #131151
Rhinestones Basic Jewels item #119246
Project Life Journal Pens item #135304
Island Indigo card stock item #122923
Garden Green card stock item #102584
Crushed Curry card stock item #131199
Real Red Ink item #126949
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* I used some the backs of the Playground Project Life cards for this page which is one awesome thing about Project Life they come decorated on both sides saves time and money in my opinion!
* Project Life cards are easy to decorate for example I used the little star punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to punch stars out. I dressed up the stars with Rhinestones Basic Jewels. You can also add ribbon and stamp on them. I stamped happy retirement from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set onto the one card.
* I journal-ed on the one card and then added the matching washi tape from the Playground Project Life Accessory Pack.
As you can see I took pictures of the tables set up. We had one table with the banner and a bucket list. My cousin came up with the fun idea to have people write things down that my Aunt could do now that she was retired. It was a lot of fun reading them after the party was over. The bottom right picture is of my parents and husband boy do they look like they were working hard ehhh? lol
This layout is mainly pictures I wanted to make sure I captured a lot of stuff that day. This is just a few of the highlights. The top picture is of my Aunt and Uncle with their children and grandchildren.
* To save some space you can create titles or add wording to your pictures. Now I'm not super computer smart but seriously this is so easy I don't know why I never gave this a thought before. Thank you pinterest for that idea! lol
Tip~ Make sure to go in a little on your picture when creating a title otherwise it may get cut off on your picture when it prints.
* I used one cars from the Playground Project Life card collection to do my journaling about what went on at the party. Then I added in my daily journal card on the bottom. To dress everything up I just added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Kept it pretty simple.
Stamp~ Project Life Point and Click, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Remember Rotary Stamp
Ink~Real Red, Crushed Curry
Paper~ Island Indigo, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Acc.~ Playground Project Life Card Collection and Accessory Pack, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Island Indigo 3/4 Chevron Ribbon, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Project Life Journal Pens
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
HOSTESS CODE: H2KHXCMR
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)