Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Daily Project Life Journal and 12 x 12 Page
I thought I posted this yesterday but I didn't lol. Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! I am sharing another part of my project life journal. One thing I have found too since I started this project I miss doing my 12 x 12 layouts I love the hole pocket scrapbooking a LOT but I really like creating 12 x 12's too so I decided I am going to include 12 x 12 layouts through out my album as I go too.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Gorgeous Grunge Clear Stamp Set item #130517
Make Note Rotary Stamp item #133370
Big Shot item #113439
File Tab Framelits item #133729
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack item #133701
Beach House Washi Tape item #133689
Natural 5/8 Chevron Ribbon item #132982
Basic Metal Buttons item #133319
Essentials Wooden Elements item #132258
Neutral Candy Dots item #130934
Early Espresso Marker item #119680
Night of Navy card stock item #100867
Night of Navy Ink item #126970
Crumb Cake card stock item #120953
Crumb Cake Ink item #126975
Early Espresso card stock item #119686
Early Espresso Ink item #126974
Crushed Curry card stock item #131199
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* This layout is part of my daily journal. My Aunt retired in January from teaching and my cousin's had a retirement party for her. Everyone pitched in and brought food for the party. Our job was to make about 350 cookies....EEKKKKK that's a hole lot of cookies. ROFL
* Our journal card is attached to Early Espresso card stock so it's ready to go in the pocket.
* This summer my husband got my a Silhouette for our anniversary!!! It is AWESOME so I downloaded some baking images since I didn't have any stamps related to baking. I kept it pretty simple.
This is the 12 x 12 layout I created to go in my album. You'll notice the little Hershey Kisses/Chocolate Chip image stamped across the bottom of the Crumb Cake. This is one of my retired Stampin' Up! wheels that I unmounted and I actually forgot I had this until we unmounted the wheels. lol I didn't write the names down of the wheels so I have to sort through all my catalogs now to find the names of them. lol
* I used the Project Life Journal Cards to create a journal spot on my layout.
Tip~ to save time the Project Life Journal Cards are the perfect size to added to your scrapbook layout.
* I used the Big Shot and the File Tab Framelits to die cut out tabs for the tops of the journal cards.
* I printed the journaling onto a piece of Moonlight Designer Series Paper using my printer. It was very easy to do!
Tip~ I do recommend printing on copy paper first to make sure it will fit your designer series paper.
Then I embellished everything to finish it off.
Stamp~ Gorgeous Grunge, Make Note Rotary Stamp
Ink~ Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
Paper~ Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Moonlight Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, File Tab Framelits, Beach House Washi Tape, Project Life Cards, Natural 5/8 Chevron Ribbon, Basic Metal Buttons, Essential Wooden Elements, Neutral Candy Dots, Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
HOSTESS CODE: NTEQ3TMC
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!