Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Festival of Trees 6 x 6 Page
I hope you all had a wonderful christmas!! Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! Today I am sharing my scrapbook page I created for the Creative Crew Design Team over on Splitcoaststampers. Just in time to scrapbook the christmas moments! My page uses the Festival of Trees Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Festival of Trees Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135059
Cheerful Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135065
25 Days Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135041
Festival of Trees Set and Tree Punch Bundle item #137640
Big Shot item #113439
Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder item #135817
Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper item #135825
Neutral Candy Dots item #130934
Basic Hodgepodge Clips item #133765
1/4 Early Espresso Cotton Ribbon item #134560
Linen Thread item #104199
Whisper White Card Stock item #100730
Crumb Cake card stock item #120953
Cherry Cobbler card stock item #119685
Cherry Cobbler Ink item #126966
Garden Green Ink item #126973
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Stamp a row of Cherry Cobbler trees across the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler card stock using the stamp from Cheerful Tags Stamp Set.
* Add some Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper to the layout.
* Stamp the tree from Festival of Trees Stamp Set in Garden Green onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch it out using the Tree Punch.
* Punch out a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Tree Punch. Stamp onto the tree using the stamp from 25 Days Stamp Set. Add a Basic Hodgepodge Clip to the tree. Now you've created some cute page embellishments!
* Create a title for your page using the stamp from Festival of Trees Stamp Set.
Stamp~ Festival of Trees, Cheerful Tags, 25 Days
Ink~ Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper~ Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tree Punch, Neutral Candy Dots, Basic Hodgepodge Clips, 1/4 Early Espresso Cotton Ribbon, Linen Thread
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
HOSTESS CODE: HCHAT3CU
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)