CRU#124 Wondrous Wreath Card
Happy Christmas Eve,
Every Wednesday I will be posting a new Color Round Up Color Challenge!!! All color challenges will be based on Stampin' Up! color families.
To take part in the Color Round Up Color Challenge CRU #124~
1. Create a project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item or MDS item) using this color combo only. You can use any brand of products!! Stampin' Up! has changed the rule!! I can't wait to see what you make!!!
2. Post it to your blog or other public gallery (Stampin' Addicts, Splitcoast and etc.) using the key words Rubber Redneck Color Round Up #124 or CRU #124 (please use the key words some were or your project will not be considered for the challenge) and make sure to include a link back here to the challenge.
3. Come back here and use the inlinkz tool below to share your creation with everyone!
The deadline is December 30, 2014 noon central time to enter your project!! Join me for Color Round Up Color Challenge #124! One winner will be picked and they will receive a badge to post on their blog!!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135047
Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set and
Wonderful Wreath Framelits Bundle item #137624
Big Shot item #113439
Wonderful Wreath Framelits item #135851
Banner Framelits item #132173
Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder item #135817
Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack item #135824
Gold Foil Sheet item #132622
1/8 Gold Ribbon item #134583
Regal Designer Buttons item #130029
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Pistachio Pudding card stock item #131294
Garden Green card stock item #102584
Cherry Cobbler card stock item #119685
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Pistachio Pudding Ink item #131177
Garden Green Ink item #126973
Cherry Cobbler Ink item #126966
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Zip the Pistachio Pudding card stock through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
* Die cut a piece of Pistachio Pudding card stock using the Big Shot and Banner Framelits.
* Stamp the images from Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set in Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler onto Whisper White card stock. Die cut out the images using the Big Shot and Wonderful Wreath Framelit Bundle.
* Make the wreath look like it's hanging by cutting a piece of 1/8 Gold Ribbon.
Stamp~ Wondrous Wreath
Ink~ Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper~ Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack, Gold Foil Sheet
Acc.~ Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Banner Framelits, Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Regals Designer Buttons, 1/8 Gold Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
HOSTESS CODE: HCHAT3CU
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)