Bright and Beautiful Card 2
Today's share is a card I created to play along with a challenge in my Winter Wonderland On-line class. The class is over but you can still purchase the class and get 6 fabulous and beautiful projects with step by step photos in a downloadble PDF along with Video Tutorials!!! Lots of great ideas for christmas!! My card uses the Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Bright and Beautiful Clear Stamp Set item #135029
Big Shot item #113439
Star Framelits item #133723
Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder item #135817
Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper item #133704
Silver Glimmer Paper item #135314
Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine item #135639
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons item #127555
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Very Vanilla Card Stock item #101650
Pistachio Pudding Card Stock item #131294
Pistachio Pudding Ink item #131177
Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock item #131296
Baked Brown Sugar Ink item #131174
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Zip the Pistachio Pudding card stock through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
* Add a piece of Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper to create a vintage feel.
* Stamp the greeting from Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set in Baked Brow Sugar.
* Add a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper to help it shine.
* Stamp the star image from Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set in Pistachio Pudding and die cut it out using the Big Shot and Star Framelits.
Stamp~ Bright and Beautiful
Ink~ Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Silver Glimmer Paper, Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Star Framelits, Lucky Star Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
HOSTESS CODE: HCHAT3CU
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)