CRU #111 Flower Shop Antibacterial Holder
I am posting this a day late! Every Wednesday I will be posting a new Color Round Up Color Challenge!!! All color challenges will be based on Stampin' Up! color families.
To take part in the Color Round Up Color Challenge CRU #111~
1. Create a project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item or MDS item) using this color combo only. You can use any brand of products!! Stampin' Up! has changed the rule!! I can't wait to see what you make!!!
2. Post it to your blog or other public gallery (Stampin' Addicts, Splitcoast and etc.) using the key words Rubber Redneck Color Round Up #111 or CRU #111 (please use the key words some were or your project will not be considered for the challenge) and make sure to include a link back here to the challenge.
3. Come back here and use the inlinkz tool below to share your creation with everyone!
The deadline is August 26, 2014 noon central time to enter your project!! Join me for Color Round Up Color Challenge #111! One winner will be picked and they will receive a badge to post on their blog!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Flower Shop Clear Stamp Set item #130942
Four You Clear Stamp Set item #134180
Big Shot item #113439
Chalk Talk Framelits item #129983
Chevron Embossing Folder item #127749
Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper item #133693
Tempting Turquoise Card Stock item #102067
Whisper White Card Stock item#100730
Rich Razzleberry Ink item #126950
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black item #132708
Pansy Punch item #130698
Melon Mambo Blendabilites item #130994
3/4 Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon item #130015
1/4 Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon item #134559
Brights Candy Dots item #130931
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Die cut the Tempting Turquoise card stock out using the Big Shot and Chalk Talk Framelits.
* Run the die cuts through the Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder.
* Wrap the ¼ Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon around the box before gluing the Chalk Talk die cuts to it.
* Color the flower with the Melon Mambo Blendabilities.
* Punch the flowers using the Pansy Punch.
If you place a $25 order (before shipping and tax) through my Stampin' Up! Store starting today August 21 through August 31, 2014 you will receive this paper kit in the mail FREE. Once you place your order and it ships I will mail this paper kit to you. If you would like to purchase the paper kit please email me. The cost of the paper kit is $6. Please Note~ no stamped images are included in the kit and can ONLY ship in the US.
HOSTESS CODE : AXW373TQ
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift!! (Please don't use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!