Scrapbook Saddle Up Friday; Paper Pumpkin Pinwheel Project Life Page
Happy Friday Peeps!
Every Friday I will be hosting the Scrapbook Saddle Up with y'all!! It will feature a scrapbook layout to a scrapbooking album ideas along with tips, techniques and etc!! Today I am sharing a Project Life Page. I love how easy and fast it is to create! My page today though has a little twist :) I created it using June's Paper Pumpkin Kit Pinwheel Party. Some of you where asking me how to use those items to scrapbook so I hope you love it. If you would like more info about My Paper Pumpkin visit HERE. Want to sign up visit HERE.
If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months for new subscribers!! Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
My Paper Pumpkin Kit Pinwheel Party
Project Life Day to Day Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135785
Project Life Rember This Photopolymer Stamp Set item #135786
Big Shot item #113439
Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits item #135707
Many Marvelou Markers item #131264
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack item #133787
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
This year my husband and I camped out at my parents farm for 4th of July. The neighboring resorts set of fireworks and they are amazing!! This also was the first time for our beloved dog Gizmo to go camping too. He did so good too! I of course had to add the picture of my parents dog showing off for the camera too! lol
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Create a awesome keepsake page in minutes using Project Life Projects.
* I created titles on some of the pictures using Project Life Day to Day and Projec Life Remember This Photopolymer Stamps.
* I used the stamp from June's Paper Pumpkin Kit Pinwheel Party to create my custom background paper.
* I used the pinwheels from June's Paper Pumpkin Kit Pinwheel Party to create my custom background paper
* I cut the straw apart again to create a "firecracker" embellishment. I punched a star out using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and some of the "pinwheel designer paper".
Stamps~ Paper Pumpkin Pinwheel Party, Project Life Day to Day, Project Life Remember This
Ink~ Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Real Red
Paper~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy
Acc.~ Paper Pumpkin Pinwheel Party Kit, Big Shot, Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits, Many Mavelous Markers, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
My Project Life Club helps you build up your supplies over 6 months and you earn freebies!!!
Please email me at [email protected] if you would like a spot in the Project Life Club or have questions.
* Not sure about joining the Project Life Club or are you already a demonstrator and would like to see the layouts and videos you can get access for 6 months for a one time fee of $30. That breaks down to $5 a month!! Click the pay pal button to pay for ONLY the Project Life Video Access. Please note- if you would like to join the Project Life Club and get free access to the Rubber Redneck Project Life Videos please email me at [email protected]