Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP!!! ; From My Heart Chipboard Quote
(July 1-31, 2013)
I hope you all had a great weekend!! It was beautiful here!!! Stampin' Up! started my Monday off fabulous for me!!! :) Starting today July 1, - July 31, 2013 when you purchase 3 Select Designer Series Paper you get one FREE!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love Designer Series Paper!!! You can place your orders on-line through my ON-Line Store or place it with me!!! Please Note~ The Specialty Designer Series Paper and Stacks are NOT included in the promotion.
The Fine Print:
These items don't qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
On to my share!! I created this fun Chipboard Quote!!! It uses the stamp set called From My Heart and uses some of the Chipboard Coasters that are available to purchase in my Etsy Store!!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
From My Heart Clear Stamp Set item #126557
Background Builders Clear Stamp Set item #129150
Big Shot item #113439
Apothecary Accents Framelits item #127003
Alphabet Press Embossing Folder item #130916
Soho Subway Designer Series Paper item #130140
3/16 Corner Punch item #119871
3/8 Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon item #126846
Island Indigo Baker's Twine item #125575
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons item #127555
Paper-Piercing Tool item #126189
Stampin' Pierce Mat item #126199
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack item #126187
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
1. Cut 2
pieces of Island Indigo card stock 3 7/8” x 5 3/8”. Use the 3/16 Corner Punch
to round all four corners on both pieces of Island Indigo card stock. Take the
stamp from Background Builders Stamp Set; ink it in Island Indigo and stamp
onto one of the Island Indigo pieces of card stock towards the top.
2. Cut 1 piece of Chocolate Chip card stock 1 ¾” x 5 3/8”. Run it through the Big Shot with the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder. Glue it to the bottom of the Island Indigo card stock that is stamped on.
3. Cut 1 piece of Soho Subway Designer Series Paper ¾” x 5 3/8”. Glue it above the Chocolate Chip card stock on the Island Indigo card stock.
4. Cut 6 ¼” of 3/8 Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon. Place Glue Dots on each end and wrap around the Island Indigo card stock over the center of the Soho Subway Designer Series Paper and Chocolate Chip card stock.
5. Glue both pieces of Island Indigo card stock to the chipboard coaster. Take the stamp From My Heart Stamp Set; ink it in Island Indigo and stamp it onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Then run it through the Big Shot with the Apothecary Accents Framelits to die cut out the image. Take the Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin’ Pierce Mat and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack and pierce holes around the edge of the Whisper White die cut. Attach it the center of the Island Indigo card stock. Add a Vintage Faceted Designer Button on the left bottom corner with an Island Indigo Baker’s Twine Bow.
Stamps~ From My Heart, Background Builders
Ink~ Island Indigo
Paper~ Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo, Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Alphabet Press Embossing Folders, 3/16 Corner Punch, 3/8 Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, Island Indigo Baker’s Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!