Monday's 3D Challenge; The Open Sea Book Mark
Sorry I've been missing! We've been pretty busy here this past week. My dad was gone on a fishing trip with family so I was a little more busier than normal with my parents farm. Of course those of you that have farms know when the owner leaves everything that can go wrong does. Yep your probably laughing with me...right. lol so I was gone a lot!
Today I am sharing a fun little book mark idea!! Another cute idea for "manly idea"! It uses the Well Worn Designer Series Paper that is on the retired list! If you haven't yet purchased this designer series paper then HURRY before it is gone!!! A lot of the Retired Accessories are already gone too so be sure to HURRY and order what you want because once it's gone its gone!!!
I created this for Stampin' Addicts Monday 3D Challenge. If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules!! I thought this would be a fun idea for Father's Day or you could use it for any time of the year simple change it out to fit your needs!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
The Open Sea Clear Stamp Set item #123032
Many Marvelous Markers item #119806
2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch item #118874
1 3/4" Circle Punch item #119850
Well Worn Designer Series Paper item #122359
Neutrals Brads item #119736
3/8 Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon item #122918
Linen Thread item #104199
Sponge Daubers item #102892
Mat Pack item #105826
Paper-Piercing Tool item #116631
1. Cut 1 piece of River Rock card stock 1 1/2" x 5 1/2". Take the stamp from The Open Sea Stamp Set; ink it in River Rock and stamp onto the River Rock card stock. Sponge the edges with River Rock ink.
2. Cut 1 piece of Well Worn Designer Series Paper 1" x 3". Notch out one end of the Designer Series Paper and glue to the River Rock card stock towards the bottom.
3. Cut 7 3/4" of 3/8 Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon. Notch out one end of the 3/8 Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon. Place a glue dot on one end and attach to the Well Worn Designer Series Paper. Create a loop at the top and place 1 Neutrals Brad in through the ribbon.
3. Punch out 1 piece of Early Espresso card stock with the 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch. Use the Mat Pack and Paper-Piercing Tool to pierce holes in each scallop. Wrap some Linen Thread between each scallop. Attach to the book mark with Stampin' Dimensionals.
4. Take the stamp from The Open Sea Stamp Set; ink it in Not Quite Navy and stamp onto a piece of River Rock card stock. Punch out the stamped image with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Sponge the edges with River Rock ink. Attach to the Early Espresso Scallop Circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stamps~ The Open Sea
Ink~ River Rock, Not Quite Navy
Paper~ River Rock, Early Espresso, Well Worn Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/8 Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Neutrals Brads, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!