Mondays 3D Challenge; Tiny Tea Cup Purse
Today I am sharing a fun little purse idea!! It uses the Tiny Tea Cup Stamp Set that is on the retired list! If you haven't yet purchase this set then HURRY before it is gone!!! A lot of the Retired Accessories are already gone too so be sure to HURRY and order what you want because once it's gone its gone!!!
I created this for Stampin' Addicts Monday 3D Challenge. If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules!! I thought this would be a fun idea for a favor for a Mother/Daughters Tea or you can put something else inside it. You could use it for any time of the year simple change it out to fit your needs!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Tiny Tea Cup Stamp item #118086
Big Shot item #113439
Perfect Details Texture Plate item #115962
Curly Label Punch item #119851
1 1/4" Square Punch item #119865
Small Oval Punch item #120908
3/16 Corner Punch item #119871
Pool Party Baker's Twine item #125574
Jewels Basic Rhinestones item #119246
1. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 3" x 6 3/4". Place it vertically onto the Simply Scored and score a 1/2" in on the two sides. Place the card stock horizontally and score it at 3 1/4" and 3 1/2". Use the 3/16 Corner Punch to round all four corners. This is the base part of the purse.
2. Cut 2 piece of Whisper White card stock 1/4" x 6". These are the handles then attach to the front and back.
3. Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 2 3/4" x 3". Run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texture Plate.
4. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 2 1/4" x 2 1/2". Glue to the card stock from Step 3.
5. Cut 1 piece of Poppy Parade card stock 2" x 2 1/4". Use the Curly Label Punch to partly punch a piece out in Pool Party. Then use the Mat Pack and Paper-Piercing Tool to pierce holes in the Curly Label. Glue to the back of the Poppy Parade card stock and attach to the other pieces of card stock. Take the stamp Tiny Tea Cup; ink it in Daffodil Delight and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Then punch it out with the 1 1/4 Square Punch. Glue it to the Poppy Parade card stock. Wrap some Pool Party Baker's Twine around the layers of card stock. Take the stamp from Tiny Tea Cup; ink it in Basic Black and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch it out with the small oval punch. Use the Mat Pack and Paper-piercing Tool to pierce holes across the bottom. Attach with Stampin' Dimensionals then add some Jewels Basic Rhinestones to the Poppy Parade card stock.
6. Cut 2 piece of Whisper White card stock 3/4" x 1 3/4". Score the card stock at 1/4 and 1/2". Fold on the scored lines apply some liquid glue to the tabs and attach to the inside of the purse on the sides.This creates the side piece so what you put inside doesn't fall out.
Stamp~ Tiny Tea Cup
Ink~ Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Paper~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Acc.~ Big Shot, Perfect Details Texture Plate, Curly Label Punch, 1 1/4 Square Punch, Small Oval Punch, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Mat Pack, Paper-piercing Tool, Jewels Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's project and tutorial!