Monday's 3D Challenge; Fabulous Florets Book Mark
Sorry I have been missing in action. Last week was a pretty hectic busy week for us more than normal. Unfortunately I just couldn't find time to come post to my blog. I know a lot of you have been asking about my leg, right now they think something has happened to the muscles and causing pressure on a disc between the muscles causing the lumps to appear on my leg. How crazy your body can be! I started physical therapy last week and they won't know for 6 weeks if that is what really is going on. Hopefully I won't have to have surgery. On the bright side if it's not this at least I am working my body and getting into shape better! lol Thanks for your emails of concern, prayers and your support!! Stampers are the most caring people I know.
It's monday so it's time for Monday's 3D Challenge!! I created a fun little simple book mark! I love to read yes I do have a kindle but I love the feel of a book in my hand! lol I created this for Stampin' Addicts Monday 3D Challenge. If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Fabulous Florets Clear Stamp Set item #123027
Big Shot item #113439
Flower Garden Embossing Folder item #123113
Paper Doily Sizzlits item #125592
Scallop Trim Border Punch item #118402
5/8 Organza Whisper White Ribbon item #114319
Jewels Basic Pearls item #119247
1. Cut 1 piece of Blushing Bride card stock 3" x 6".
2. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 2 3/4" x 5 3/4".
3. Cut 1 piece of Garden Green card stock 2 1/2" x 5 1/2". Run it through the Big Shot with the Flower Garden Embossing Folder. Glue steps 1-3 together.
4. Using the Big Shot and the Doily Die cut 1 Doily out in Regal Rose and cut in half. Then glue it to the Garden Green card stock.
5. Cut 1 piece of Blushing Bride card stock 1/2" x 5 1/2". Punch the one side with the Scallop Trim Border Punch then glue it to the Garden Green card stock on the left side.
6. Cut 10" of 5/8 Whisper White Organza Ribbon. Place a Glue Dot on one end and attach it to the Garden Green card stock. Create the loop at the top.
Take the stamp form Fabulous Florets Stamp Set; ink it in Pear Pizzazz and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Cut out the leaves and attach to the book mark with a Stampin' Dimensional. Take the stamp form Fabulous Florets Stamp Set; ink it in Blushing Bride and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock repeat again then cut the flowers out. Place a Stampin' Dimensional onto the back of each piece and attach to the book mark. Then add some Jewels Basic Pearls to the book mark.
Stamp~ Fabulous Florets
Ink~ Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Paper~ Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Regal Rose
Acc.~ Big Shot, Paper Doily Die, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 5/8 Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Jewels Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!