Monday's 3D Challenge; Fresh Vintage Stationary Holder
Wow wasn't Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop AWESOME!! Lots of great and talented ladies took part in the hop!!! Thank you all that took the hop with us and those that left comments! Thank you for your very kind comments I appreciate them :) The Blog Candy winner is......... Jackie Prichett! Congrats Jackie and I will be emailing to get your addy. Now as promised below is the the tutorial on the Fresh Vintage Stationary Holder! I also used this for Stampin' Addicts Monday 3D Challenge. If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Big Shot item #113439
Billboard Decorative Strip item #114510
Houndstooth Embossing Folder item #123134
3/8 Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon item #122967
Mini Library Clips item #109857
Jewels Basic Rhinestones item #119247
Sponge Daubers item #102892
Fresh Vintage Clear Stamp Set item #125117
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper item #126154
Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack item #127279
Visit it this post HERE to find out about Sale-A-Bration and how to earn your FREE goodies!!!
Shop online for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
1. Cut 1 piece of Soft Suede card stock 5 1/4" x 8 1/4" then score at 4 1/4" and 5 1/2", fold over on the scored lines like a book.
2. Cut 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock 3 3/4" x 5". Use a Sponge Dauber and sponge the edges with Soft Suede. Snail to the front of the Soft Suede card stock.
3. Cut 1 piece of Everyday Enchantment DSP 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". Snail to the Very Vanilla card stock.
4. Cut 1 piece of Everyday Enchantment DSP in a different pattern from step 3 3" x 3 1/4". Then snail to the bottom of the Everyday Enchantment DSP from Step 3.
5. Cut 1 piece of Pool Party card stock 3/4" x 3". Run the Pool Party card stock through the Big Shot with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. Snail to the Everyday Enchantment DSP in the center.
6. Cut 15" of 3/8 Soft Suede Taffeta and Everyday Enchantment Ribbon; wrap around the holder and tie closed on the right side.
7. Cut 1 piece of Lucky Limeade card stock 2 1/2" x 3".
8. Cut 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock 2 1/4" x 2 3/4". Take the stamp from Fresh Vintage Stamp Set; ink it in Poppy Parade and stamp onto the Very Vanilla card stock. Sponge the edges with Soft Suede ink. Snail to the Lucky Limeade card stock from Step 7; then place Stampin' Dimensionals onto the back at the top and bottom and attach to the center of the front of the holder. To finish off the cover I used the Big Shot and the Billboard Decorative Strip and diecut out Notes in Soft Suede card stock. I then glued to the front using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I then added some Jewels Basic Pearls to the holder.
9. Cut some Copy Paper at 3 3/4" x 5", stack together and punch two holes at the top through the Copy Paper and Soft Suede card stock. Then tie some ribbon through the holes.
Stamps~ Fresh Vintage
Ink~ Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
Paper~ Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Acc.~ Big Shot, Billboard Decorative Strip, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, 3/8 Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, Mini Library Clips, Jewels Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!