Monday's 3D Challenge; Hawaiian Gift Card Holder using Build a Blossom
Today's share is the 3D Challenge I posted over on Stampin' Addicts website! If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules! Today's challenge is to make this Gift Card Holder below!! This is supper fun and easy gift card holder to make!! I used the following supplies to create this~
Build a Blossom Clear Mount Stamp Set item #121994
Curly and Cute Clear Mount Stamp Set item #120510
Big Shot item #113439
Square Lattice Embossing Folder item #115950
Scallop Square Die item #115950
Blossom Petals Punch item #121808
Natural Hemp Twine item #100982
Very Vanilla Shimmer Smooch item #118772
Brights Designer Buttons item #119747
If you would like to purchase the supplies I used to make this project or place an order shop ONLINE HERE, email or call me too!! Just click on the Shop Now button when on my Stampin' Up! Website.
2. Cut 1 piece of Old Olive card stock 4" x 5 1/4".
3. Cut 1 piece of Rose Red card stock 3 3/4" x 5", using the Big Shot run it through with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Snail Step 1-3 together.
4. Die cut 1 Tempting Turquoise Scallop Square; using the Big Shot and Scallop Square Die. Then score from the second scallop across. Snail to the back of the completed Step above.
5. Cut 1 piece of DSP Patterns In Color (Hostess Level 1) 1" x 4 3/4". Then run it through the Big Shot with the Scallop Square Die so you get scallops across one side and the ends. Then snail to the Tempting Turquoise Scallop Square in the center. I took the stamp from Build a Blossom Stamp Set; inked in Rose Red and stamped onto Rose Red card stock. I did this 4 times I then punched it out with the Blossom Petals Punch. I took the stamp from Build a Blossom Stamp Set; inked in Old Olive and stamped onto Old Olive card stock. I did this 2 times and cut them out. Again I took the stamp from Build a Blossom Stamp Set; inked in Peach Parfait and stamped onto Whisper White card stock. I did this 4 times. I then took the outline stamp and inked in my Custom Smooch Spritz and stamped onto the Peach Parfait Petals (Still can't see the shimmer in the picture very good). I also cut these petals out as well. I put the flower all together and added a Designer Button Brights to the center. I then wrapped Natural Hemp Twine around the center and attached the Flower only to the Natural Hemp Twine to create a Belly Band so it would slide off the Gift Card Holder.
6. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 3/4" x 3 1/2". I took the stamp from Curly and Cute Stamp Set; inked in Tempting Turquoise and stamped onto the Whisper White card stock. I placed Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and placed it inside below where the Gift Card would go.
Stamp~ Build a Blossom, Curly and Cute
Ink~ Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Paper~Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Rose Red, Whisper White, Level 1 Hostess DSP Pack In Color
Acc.~ Big Shot, Square Scallop Die, Square Lattice Folder, Blossom Petals Punch, Natural Hemp Twine, Brights Designer Buttons, Very Vanilla Shimmer Smooch, Brayer
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the Tutorial on how to create your own Custom Colored Smooch Spritz!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!