Mondays 3D Challenge Ornate Blossom Tote
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Today's share is the 3D Challenge I posted over on Stampin' Addicts website! If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules! Today's share is the Ornate Blossom Tote that I made for Stampin' Addicts last Blog Hop! This is one of the stamp sets you can earn FREE for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping!!! For details visit HERE. Today's challenge is to make this tote. I used the following supplies to create this~
Ornate Blossom Stamp Set item #117094
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set item #115370
Big Shot item #113439
Perfect Details Texturz Plate item #115962
Greenhouse Gala DSP item #117167
Jewels Basic Rhinestones item #119246
1/2 Stitched- Poly Ribbon Pear Pizzazz item #119265
Decorative Label Punch item # 120907
Curly Label Punch item #119851
2-way Glue Pen item #100425
Dazzling Diamonds item #102023
If you would like to purchase the supplies I used to make this project or place an order shop ONLINE HERE, email or call me too!! Just click on the Shop Now button when on my Stampin' Up! Website.
1. Cut 1 piece of Chocolate Chip card stock 4 1/2" x 7 3/4"; score at 3 1/2" and 4 1/4". Turn then score 1/2" on each long side. Then cut your tabs on the scored lines and assemble your box.
2. Using the Decorative Label Punch, punch 2 out in Pumpkin Pie card stock. I ran both of them through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate. I then curled them and snailed one on each side of the box.
3. Cut 1 piece of Greenhouse Gala DSP 2" x 3 1/2". Snail to the front of the box in the center.
4. Cut 1 piece of Baja Breeze card stock 3 1/4" x 3 1/4". Run it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate.
5. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 2 3/4" x 3" Take the Ornate Blossom Stamp; ink it in Pear Pizzazz and stamp onto the card stock. Snail it to the Baja Breeze card stock in step 4. Then place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and attach to the front of the tote. Take the Ornate Blossom Stamp, ink it in Pumpkin Pie and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Then cut out the center part, added some Dazzling Diamonds to the image using the 2-way Glue Pen. Place a Stampin Dimensional on the back and attach to the center of the Pear Pizzazz image. I then took Jewels Basic Rhinestones and added them to the Ornate Blossom image.
6. Cut 2 piece of Pear Pizzazz 1/2 Stitched-Poly Ribbon and attach to the box with Glue Dots.
Stamps~ Ornate Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink~ Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie
Paper~ Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Acc.~ Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, 1/2 Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Decorative Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, Jewels Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!