Monday's 3D Challenge Owl Picture Frame using the Two-Step Owl Punch
Before I get to today's share a few things first. Thank you all for who visited my blog over the weekend and left comments!!! I thought the blog hop was fantastic and we have a lot of talented gals!! I know my wish list got bigger for the Sale-A-Bration Brouchure. lol The winner of the blog candy giveaway is Bev Gomez!! Congrats Bev!!! I will be emailing you. Thank you again for all your comments I appreciate all of them!!!
This is the biggest promotion of the year!!!! January 25th- March 31st you can earn FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure when you purchase $50 in merchandise before shipping and tax!!! There is no limit!! Spend a $100 get 2 FREE Products, spend $150 get 3 FREE Product and Hostess Rewards too!!!There is a lot to choose from too!!! The Sale-A-Bration Brochure is FANTASTIC, plus you also have another 60 Stamps Sets to pick from that is listed in the back of the brochure that you can get FREE!!!!!
Don't have a Sale-A-Bration Brochure just email me and I'll be happy to send you one!!! You also will be able to VIEW it ONLINE on my blog and the Stampin' Up Site.
For each $50 you spend ONLINE WITH HOLLY HERE you will be able to enter the item # for one FREE product!!!! The FREE Product offering is FANTASTIC this year, so many new things!!! There is Stamps, Decor Elements, Ribbon and Button Pack and MDS Downloads!!!! WOWZIER!!! Lots and lots of goodies to pick from!!!!
Been thinking about Joining Stampin' Up?
* Want to get the catalogs before everyone else?
*Want to purchase new stuff before everyone else?
*Want to earn FREE Product?
*Want to earn some extra Money?
*Want to get a discount off your Stampin' Up!?
* Want to get 15% off your Starter Kit?
*Want to get a FREE Product bundle worth $50?
*Want to Join my Team?
Then you should consider joining Stampin' Up! and my team!!! I would love to have you on my team!!! Now is a better time to join than ever!!! Get 15% off your starter kit and a FREE product Bundle worth $50 when you join between Jan. 25th-March 31st, 2011
Email me with any questions you may have
Join Today~ CLICK HERE and then Click JOIN NOW
Today's share is the 3D Challenge I posted over on Stampin' Addicts website! If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules! Today's challenge is to make this little picture frame!! Isn't it just cute!! I used the Owl-Two Step punch this is a must punch!!! It is soo much fun to play with!! I used the following supplies to create this~
Big Shot item #113439
Little Leaves Sizzlits item #114511
Play Date DSP item #117168
Pinking Hearts Border Punch item #117649
Two Step Owl Extra Large Punch item #118074
3/16 Corner Small Punch item #119871
1 1/4" Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon item #119768
Hemp Natural Twine item #100982
Jewels Basic Rhinestones item #119246
If you would like to purchase the supplies I used to make this project or place an order shop ONLINE HERE, email or call me too!! Just click on the Shop Now button when on my Stampin' Up! Website
1. You will need a 4 x 4 Chipboard Coaster, don't have one then cut 1 piece of chip board at 4" x 4".
2. Cut 2 pieces of Early Espresso card stock at 4" x 4". Take the 3/16 Corner Round Punch and round all 4 corners on both pieces, then snail to the coaster.
3.Cut 1 piece of Old Olive card stock 3 3/4" x 4", punch out the bottom with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch.
4. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 3 1/4" x 3 1/2, snail it to the Old Olive card stock from Step 3.Take 1 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, cut it and fray one side. Then wrap around the bottom and secure the ends with Glue Dots. Wrap a piece of Natural Hemp Twine over the top of it twice. Using the Big Shot and the Little Leaves Sizzlit Die; die cut a leave out in Old Olive and attach with a Glue Dot. Take the Owl Two-Step Punch and create your owl. Mine was done in Early Espresso, Old Olive, Real Read, Whisper White card stock and Play Date DSP. Then add a Jewels Basic Rhinestone to it and pop up with a Stampin' Dimensional. Then place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and place in the center of the Early Espresso card stock.
5. Cut 1 piece of Early Espresso card stock 2" x 4", score at 2". Fold it in half apply Sticky Strip to one end and attach to the back of the coaster. This is your stand for the picture frame.
Paper~ Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Play Date DSP
Acc.~ Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Small Heart Punch, 3/16 Corner Round Punch, 1 1/4" Real Red Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, Natural Hemp Twine, Jewels Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!!!