Monday's 3D Challenge ~Halloween Test Tube Holder using From the Crypt
I want to remind you all today is the last day to link your card for the Color Round Up Color Challenge #3!!! To view the details and how to win blog candy go HERE.
Today's share is the 3D Challenge I posted over on Stampin' Addicts website! If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules! Today's challenge is to make a Test Tube Holder!! These are a lot of fun to make and very addicting!!! I used the following supplies to create this~
From the Crypt Stamp Set item #115460
Sanded Background Stamp item #109294
Designer Series Paper Nite Owl item #123012
Designer Jewels Black Flourish item #120987
1/2 Lace Trim Raven item #120988
1/2 Stitched Poly Ribbon Pear Pizzazz item #119265
3/4" Circle Medium Punch item #119873
Sponge Daubers item #102892
If you would like to purchase the supplies I used to make this project or place an order HERE, email or call me too!! Just click on the Shop Now button when on my Stampin' Up! Website
Note~ I highly recommend watching the video to understand all of my directions and how to punch the holes for the test tubes.
1. Cut 1 piece of Tangerine Tango card stock 4" x 9 1/2". Score at 1/2",1 1/2", 5", 6", 9 1/2". Then score 3/4" in on the 9 1/2" length on both sides. I stamped the Sanded Background Stamp in Tangerine Tango ink onto the card stock before scoring.
2. Cut 1 piece of Tangerine Tango card stock 2" x 3". Score 1/2" on each side. This piece is for the inside to slide the test tubes into place. I then punched the holes with the 3/4" Circle Medium Punch. Watch the video to see how I did it!
3. Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 2 3/4" x 3 1/4".
4. Cut 1 piece of Designer Series Paper Nite Owl 1 1/2" x 2 3/4". Then snail to the bottom of the Basic Black card stock in Step 3. I then wrapped 1/2 Stitched Pear Pizzazz Poly Ribbon around the top of the DSP.
5. Cut 1 piece of Tangerine Tango card stock 2 1/2" x 2 3/4". I sponged the edges with Tangerine Tango ink.
6. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 2 1/4" x 2 1/2". I stamped the skull From the Crypt in Basic Black ink. I sponged the edges with Tangerine Tango ink and then added two Designer Jewels Black Flourish to the upper right hand corner. I then snailed it down to the Tangerine Tango card stock in Step 5, and added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back and attached to the box.
7. Cut 2 piece of Basic Black card stock 3/4" x 3 1/4".
8. Cut 2 piece of Designer Series Paper Nite Owl 1/2" x 3". Snail to the Basic Black card stock in Step 7 then attach to the sides of the Test Tube Box.
Stamp Sets~ From the Crypt, Sanded Background
Ink~Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Paper~Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, DSP Nite Owl
Acc.~3/4" Circle Medium Punch, Designer Jewels Black Flourish, 1/2 Lace Trim Raven, 1/2 Stitched Pear Pizzazz Poly Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!!!