Monday's 3D Challenge~Tea Bag Holder using Fun and Fast Notes
I hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day!!!
Today's share is the 3D Challenge I posted over on Stampin' Addicts website! If you never been check it out, it is geared towards Stampin' Up! if your a demo be sure to sign up for the demo forums and then give a shout out to me catrules! The challenge is to make this Tea Bag Holder! This is super simple and easy to make and is good for any type of gift giving!!! I used a very versatile stamp set out of the catalog called Fun and Fast Notes. I used the following items to create this~
Fun and Fast Notes item #113500
Big Shot item #113439
Perfect Details Texturz Plates item #115962
Stazon Ink Pad Jet Black item #101406
Blender Pens item #102845
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch item #119275
Silver Brads item #104336
1/8 Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon item #119254
1/4 Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon item #109027
Mat Pack item #105826
Paper-Piercing Tool item #116631
Sponge Daubers item #102892
Sticky Strip item #104294
If you would like to purchase the supplies I used to make this project or place an order HERE, email or call me too!! Just click on the Shop Now button when on my Stampin' Up! Website
1. Cut 1 piece of Crumb Cake card stock 3 1/4" x 7"; score at 1 1/2" and 4 1/4".
I then ran it through the Big Shot along with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate.
2. Cut 2 pieces of Basic Black card stock 2 1/2"x 3". One is for the front and one is for the inside. Snail down to your front and inside.
3. Cut 2 pieces of Poppy Parade card stock 2 1/4" x 2 3/4". One is for the front and one is for the inside. Snail one down inside to the Basic Black card stock.
4. Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White card stock 2" x 2 1/2". One is for the front and one is for the inside. On the front piece I stamped the image in Jet Black Stazon ink pad. I colored it in using the Blender Pen and following ink pads; Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Poppy Parade. I then snailed to the loose piece of Poppy Parade card stock. In the upper left hand corner I added two Silver Brads, then I put Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and attached it to the front. I ran some 1/8 Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon around so I could tie it closed. On the inside I stamped the flowers in the corner and again colored them in as above, I sponged Daffodil Delight around the edges. Then I snailed it to the Poppy Parade. This created an area were you can write a message.
5. Cut 1 piece of Poppy Parade card stock 1" x 3 1/4". Punch it using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Snail to the pocket part which will be the 1 1/2" part.
6. Cut 1 piece of Daffodil Delight card stock 3/4" x 3 1/4". Using the Mat Pack and Paper-Piercing Tool I added a pattern of little holes. Snail to the top side of the pocket part. Run 1/4 Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon around, and secure with glue dots. Then Run Sticky Strip across the top and bottom; close and you've created the pocket for your tea bag.
Stamp~Fun and Fast Notes
Ink~Jet Black Stazon, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Paper~Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake
Acc.~ Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plates, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Silver Brads, 1/8 Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, 1/4 Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Blender Pen, Sponge Daubers, Sticky Strip
Join my Team now through Oct.18 receive a FREE craft tote--a $39.95 value--when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator! Click on the right hand side of my site were the tote is you'll download the pdf telling you all about it and showing you a picture of the tote!!! This tote was for sale at convention for demonstrators only!! What a fantastic opportunity!!! Contact me today to join my team!!!! Email [email protected]
Want a completed Halloween Haunted House? Click HERE to see it. For the month of Sept. when you place a $50 order through my online store HERE click on the SHOP NOW button at the top!! I will then mail you a completed Halloween Haunted House (Some assembly will be required so I can ship it flat) and email you a pdf step by step tutorial!!!!
Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!