Halloween Haunted House Part 5 using Dark and Dreary
I wanted to share some exciting news! I was the featured artist on Sherrill Graff's Blog!!! You can visit HERE to see!!! Thank you Sherrill for featuring me!!
Today is the last part of the Halloween Haunted House! I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog this last week and seeing all the detail of the Halloween Haunted House! I will be sharing the back and covering how I did the roof! To view the base and tutorial video go HERE, to view the front and directions go HERE, to view the sides and directions go HERE and HERE. I used the following supplies to created this~
Dark and Dreary Clear Mount Stamp Set item #120837
Friends 24-7 Stamp Set item #113218
Sanded Background Stamp Set item #109294
Big Shot item #113439
Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlets item #115951
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder item #120175
Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper item #117400
Newsprint Designer Series Paper item #117166
Scallop Edge Border Punch item #119882
Scallop Square Extra-Large Punch item #119884
1/2 Circle Small Punch item #119869
5/8 Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon item #119752
1/2 Lace Trim Raven Ribbon item #120988
1/4 Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon item #120930
Designer Jewels Black Flourish item #120987
Build-A-Brad Pewter item #109128
Glimmer Brads Basics item #121003
Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter item #114287
On Board Sheets item #114320
2-Way Glue Pen item #100425
If you would like to purchase the supplies I used to make this project or place an order HERE, email or call me too!! Just click on the Shop Now button when on my Stampin' Up! WebsiteDirections~
My base of the House is made out of Basic Black card stock.
1. Cut a piece of Cajun Craze card stock 4 3/4" x 7 3/4". Find the center,the center is 2 3/16; place a mark here then measure down both sides 2 1/2" and place a mark there. Then draw you line from point to point and cut on the solid line. I stamped the Sanded Background in Cajun Craze ink, then sponged the edges with Cajun Craze ink.
2. Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry 4 1/2" x 7 1/2". Find the center, the center is 2 1/4" place a mark here. Measure down 2 1/2" on both sides and place a mark here. Then draw your line from point to point and cut on the solid line. I stamped the scroll image from Friends 24-7 in Rich Razzleberry ink I stamped the crow from Dark and Dreary in Basic Black ink, then sponged the edges with Rich Razzleberry ink.
3. Cut 1 piece of Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 4 1/2". I crumbled it up then took my scissors to the edges to rough it up. I sponged Black ink around the edges. On the top of it I added a strip 5/8 Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, on top of that I placed the 1/2 Lace Trim Raven.
4. At the top I punched out a piece of Old Olive card stock with the Scallop Square Extra-Large Punch. I punched little holes in each scallop using the Mat Pack and Paper-Piercing Tool; then sponged the edges with the Old Olive ink. I cut a little piece of Newsprint DSP I stamped the Sanded Background on it in Cajun Craze. I then crumbled up the DSP and then flattened out and sponged the following colors on it; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Cajun Craze. In the center of one I added a Build-A-Brad Pewter with the 31 stamped in Cajun Craze.
5. Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", I placed Stampin' Dimensionals behind that.
6. Cut 1 piece of Old Olive card stock 3 1/4" x 3 1/2", run it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
7. Cut 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock 3" x 3 1/4". I stamped the Sanded Background in Cajun Craze on it. I then took the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and drew lines to make window panes. In the upper right hand corner I stamped the Crow in Basic Black ink. To the right I lightly stamped the spider in Basic Black ink as well. In the lower right hand corner I stamped the candles and then colored them in using the Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Markers. I then added the Designer Jewels Black Flourish on the left hand side. At the top I added 1/2 Lace Trim Raven for the curtain.
1. Cut 1 piece of Basic Black card stock 6" x 8 1/2" score it at 4 1/4".
2. Cut 6 piece of Cajun Craze card stock 1 1/4" x 6".
3. Cut 4 piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock 1 1/4" x 6".
4. Cut 6 piece of Old Olive card stock 1 1/4" x 6".
5. Stamp the Sanded Background in the coordinating colors for each piece, then sponge the edges in the coordinating color as well. Then snail to the Basic Black card stock.
Stamps~Dark and Dreary, Friends 24-7, Sanded Background
Ink~Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black
Paper~Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP, Newsprint DSP
Acc.~ Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, On Board Sheets, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Square Extra-Large Punch, 1/2 Circle Small Punch, Curly Label Extra-Large Punch, 5/8 Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, 1/2 Lace Trim Raven, 1/4 Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Jewels Black Flourish, Glimmer Brads Basic, Build-A-Brad Pewter, Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter, 2-way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Would you like one of these completed houses along with a step by step pdf? How can you get one? Place a $50 order through my online store HERE click on the SHOP NOW button at the top!! I will then mail you a completed Halloween Haunted House (Some assembly will be required so I can ship it flat) and email you a pdf step by step tutorial!!!!
Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!