Welcome to my Halloween Countdown,
I have lots of SCARY things to show you this week! Starting today October 25 - 31, 2021 I will be sharing a Halloween project with you each day. So excited to share the stuff I made + plus a fun big reveal project at the end. I hope you have a Hauntingly Good Time. Also quick update on my Fall Festival Event that has been pushed back. While working on the new blog we ran into a major snag so my assistant (hubby) is squaring that away for me. So cross your fingers we are able to launch soon!
Today's project features the Cutest Halloween Bundle. Who says Halloween can't be as cute as spooky? This set is so adorable and I have had a lot of fun with it. This card was made for my customers and sent out in their July-December Catalog Package. When you place orders with me you are then added to my mailing list to receive your free Catalogs! So if placing orders you don't want to select No Contact then I can't send you fabulous goodies.
The Cutest Halloween Bundle includes the Cutest Halloween Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Halloween Punch item #156483 is on page 51 of the Stampin' Up! July - December Mini Catalog. Meet the Cutest Halloween Stamp Set and create the cutest treat packaging and gift tags for the spookiest time of the year! This set comes with a variety of images such as pumpkins, cats, skeletons, and more that you can turn into little personages with a selection of different faces. Combine them with a variety of sentiments in this set and create your own personalized tags. Layer images and use different coloring techniques to see the creative and artistic possibilities this set offers. Buy this set, get creative, and let yourself and others have a fa-boo-lous Halloween!
* 25 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, g, h
Add Halloween die-cut shapes to your spooky projects using the Halloween Punch. This punch punches out three shapes at once: a cat head, a pumpkin, and a ghost. You'll love the extra texture and dimension it brings to your cards, gift tags or treat packaging tags!
* 1 punch
* Largest punched image: 1-1/4" x 1-3/4"
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping & tax), enter the hostess code ETGVQDCT and you will earn my thank you gift.
- Your FREE Gift is mailed to you separately from your order and will arrive mid month the following month earned.
- If your online store order is between $50-$149.99; add the hostess code ETGVQDCT. Make sure to add the hostess code to your order to receive my thank you gift.
- If your online store order is $150. +; please skip the hostess code. You will automatically qualify for my thank you gift as well earn Stampin' Rewards on your order.
- The deadline to earn the Rubberredneck Halloween Countdown goodie is October 31, 2021 10PM CST.
Rubberredneck Quick Shots:
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Then score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 1/4 and fold on scored line and crease with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut one Old Olive cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. Ink the stamp from Cutest Halloween Stamp Set in Old Olive Classic Ink and stamp onto the cardstock. Repeat until the entire piece is stamped on.
- Cut one Basic Gray card stock 2 1/2 x 4 3/4. Ink the stamp from Cutest Halloween Stamp Set in Basic Gray Classic Ink and stamp onto the cardstock. Repeat until the entire piece is stamped on. Adhere the Basic Gray to the right side of the Old Olive cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut one Cute Halloween 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper 3 x 3. Adhere to the center of the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut some Black & White 1/4 Gingham Ribbon. Use the Highland Heather Stampin' Blends to color the ribbon. Let dry for a few minuets. Tie around the layers of cardstock. Adhere the layers of card stock to the Highland Heather card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut one Basic White cardstock 1 3/4 x 3. Ink the outline pumpkin from Cutest Halloween Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Stamp two pumpkins onto the cardstock. Stamp the pumpkin filler in Pumpkin Pie and the face in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Repeat and stamp another pumpkin on Basic White cardstock and cut it out. Color the stems in with Old Olive Stampin' Blends. Adhere all together with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finish the card front by placing Cute Stars Adhesive - Backed Sequins.
- Cute one Basic White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. Ink the saying in Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink and stamp onto the center of the Basic White cardstock. Ink the face in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Cut one piece of Old Olive card stock 1/2 x 4. Adhere to the bottom of Basic White card stock. Adhere the layer to the inside of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code ETGVQDCT to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).