Happy thursday stampers!
Thank you all that placed online orders yesterday for the Stampin' Up! Stamp Sale! I was happy to hear that you all were so excited to get some stamps you had been wanting at a discount. Thank you gifts will mail out mid November and I will email you when I ship them.
Today's share as promised is my card from The Stamp Review Crew Birch Blog Hop. If you missed the blog hop click the link to go through the hop, there are lots of great ideas for this beautiful background stamp from the crew. I paired the Birch Background Stamp with a few other great stamps from from the Stampin' Up! July - December 2021 Mini Catalog.
Give your projects a natural look and texture. The Birch Stamp creates a super-realistic birch backgrounds. Background stamps create all-over texture on your projects. Pair with sentiments and images for endless creative options.
Quantity: 1 cling stamp
Suggested clear block (sold separately): f
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/4 x 11. Then score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2 and fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Kraft Paper 4 x 5 1/4.
- Place the Birch Background Cling Stamp Set onto the Stamparatus and the Kraft Paper in the center of the Stamparatus. Ink the stamp in Versamark and stamp onto the Kraft Paper. Pour Stampin' Emboss Powder Gold (Metallics Group). Tap off the excess and then set with the Heat Tool. Really love how it looks embossed!
Rubberredneck Quick Tip:
- I have found if you have any kind of arthritis in your hands that the Stamparatus is a life saver! It weighs a lot less than the Block F which is the size you would need for this stamp. I also think it works better for the larger background stamps too.
- Zip a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the die from Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Take the stamp from the Gorgeous Leaves Cling Stamp Set item #153365, ink it in Cajun Craze Classic Ink and stamp onto the center of the Very Vanilla card stock towards the top. Ink the splatter stamp from the same set in Crumb Cake Classic Ink; stamp off onto a piece of scratch paper then stamp onto the Very Vanilla cardstock. Repeat until you have the look you want.
Rubberredneck Quick Top:
- Before the next step you will want to let the Very Vanilla die cut that was just stamped on to dry before completing the next step.
- Take the script stamp from Beauty of Tomorrow Cling Stamp Set item #156459; ink it in VersaMark Ink. Stamp onto the Very Vanilla cardstock. Pour Stampin' Emboss Powder Gold (Metallics Group). Tap off the excess and then set with the Heat Tool. Adhere the Very Vanilla die cut to the Kraft Paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Building the Leaf layers:
- Ink the leaf stamp from Gorgeous Leaves Cling Stamp Set in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink and stamp onto a piece of Kraft Paper. Once dry, zip through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the die from the Intricate Leaves Dies. Adhere with Glue Dots to the Very Vanilla die cut.
- Zip Early Espresso cardstock, Kraft Paper, Cork Specialty Paper and Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the die from the Intricate Leaves Dies. Adhere to the Very Vanilla die cut with Glue Dots.
- Cut a piece of Gold 1/4 Shimmer Ribbon wrap around the layers adhere the ends with Glue Dots. Adhere the Kraft Paper to the Very Vanilla card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Ink the thankful stamp from Time of Giving Cling Stamp Set item #156509 in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink. Stamp onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Zip it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the die from the Ornate Frames. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card front.
- Wrap some Linen Thread around the layers and tie a bow. Place some Gilded Gems randomly on the front of the card.
Inside of card:
I kept it very simple on the inside. I inked the stamp from Beauty of Tomorrow Cling Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Classic Ink and stamped in the bottom right corner. I inked the leaf stamp from Gorgeous Leaves Cling Stamp Set in Cajun Craze Classic Ink.
Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code ETGVQDCT to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).