Welcome to another amazing Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set. Please note the blog hop doesn't officially start until Monday November 16, 2020 so some of the links may not work right away.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Jay's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring!! The crew is featuring the Coming Home Stamp Set item #153500 from the Stampin' Up! Aug.- Dec. 2020 Mini Catalog on page 26.
Capture the feel of a hometown holiday with the whimsical imagery of the Coming Home Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! As a bonus for every stamp set sold Stampin' Up! will make a donation of $3 to charities devoted to adoption, foster care, and infertility.
The Coming Home stamp set also has coordinating dies called Home Together. When you purchase the Coming Home Bundle item #155144 you can save 10%.
I LOVE this whole suite it is definitely one of my top 5! I like most it can literally be used with anything! It doesn't come with any sentiments so you can pair it with anything.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Then score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 4 1/4 and fold creating a card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Ink the stamp in Classic Misty Moonlight Ink. Stamp onto the card base as shown; repeat until you have the desired look.
- Cut 1 Old Olive card stock. Zip through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base at an angle with adhesive.
- Adhere a piece of Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper across the card base.
- Cut 1 Whisper White card stock. Ink the snowflakes in Classic Pool Party Ink. Stamp across the top as shown. Repeat until you have the desired look you want. Tip- I stamped off each time onto scratch paper to create a subtle snow look. Ink the smoke swirl in Classic Smoky Slate and stamp towards the top on the Whisper White card stock. Ink the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight and stamp in the top left corner of the Whisper White. Adhere the card stock to the layers as shown.
- Stamp the house, trees, and car in Memento Ink Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White card stock. Color the images in with the following Stampin' Blends: Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Soft Suede. Die cut out the images using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine & Home Together Dies. Adhere to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- To finish I added some of All The Trimmings Embellishments.
On the inside I added a piece of Whisper White card stock 4 x 5 1/4. I stamped a tree in the right corner and colored in with Stampin' Blends. A piece of All The Trimmings Ribbon was added across the bottom. Adhere the Whisper White to the inside of the card base.
You'll want to head on over now to Charlet's BLOG were she has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!!
If you love this suite as much as I do you can purchase the entire collection Trimming The Town Suite Collection.
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
December 1-25, 2020
Mark your calendars on December 1 my 25 Days of Christmas kicks off! I will be sharing a variety of 25 christmas ideas with you on my blog! There will be cards, gift packaging, gift ideas, 3d projects, and scrapbooking. You don't want to miss out on this fun event! The Elves may have prepared a few giveaways too!
Want to purchase the items I used on today's project? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7: Shoprubberredneck.com
Thank you for your support! Be sure to use Hostess Code UZUQ9UQJ to receive my monthly customer promotions.(Please note: Don't use hostess code for orders over $150 or more you will still receive my customer gifts).