Today The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop along from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set.
If you are following the hop in order you just arrived from Cindy's BLOG where she showed you all something fabulous and inspiring! The crew is featuring the Potted Geraniums Photopolymer Stamp Set item #159056 from the May 2022 - April 2023 Annual Catalog on pg. 58.
Share tender thoughts and feelings with the Potted Geraniums Stamp Set. From birthday celebrations to simple thank-you cards, this set includes nine heartwarming sentiments that you can use for any paper project. Reach out with friendship and caring, express gratitude for a lifetime of love, or wish someone happiness today and always. Pair your sincere expressions with a beautiful floral design. These eight floral, stem, and pot prints can be used alone or together to create more detailed designs. The photopolymer stamps help you easily align the prints for a beautiful image every time. Use a monochromatic color scheme (layering colors in the same color family) or get creative with contrasting colors. Just remember to choose a light color for the base and build darker colors on top. Express friendship and joy with yellow flowers, peace and tranquility with blue flowers, or love and companionship with pink flowers. Whatever you create is sure to make anyone feel appreciated.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
* 17 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
This is such a gorgeous set to stamp with. I love the two-step stamping with it.This stamp also comes with dies, you will definitely want the dies and by purchasing together in a bundle you will save 10%! Living in northern MN I am more than ready for some summer around here so I made a cheerful color card.
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Cut a piece of Basic White thick card stock 4 1/4 x 11 with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer score with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 5 1/2, fold on scored line and press down with the Bone Folder creating a card base.
- Cut a piece of Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper 3 3/4 x 5. Cut another piece of Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper in 2 x 5 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Basic White Thick Card stock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2. Adhere to the center of the Regency Park Designer Series Paper (yellow). Adhere the other piece of Regency Park Designer Series Paper across the layers.
- Ink the stamps from Potted Geraniums Photopolymer Stamp Set in the following colors;Pot - Crushed Curry + Mango MelodyLeaves - Soft Seafoam + Shaded Spruce
Flowers - Petal Pink + Sweet Sorbert
Tag - Balmy Blue + Mango Melody
Saying - Night of Navy
After stamping each image onto Basic White thick card stock using the Geraniums Dies and the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine to die-cut out all the pieces. Adhere the pieces to the layers.
- Cut some Night of Navy 3/8 Bordered Ribbon and White Baker's Twine; wrap around the layers. Adhere the layers to the card base.
- Attach the saying with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card.
- Finish by adding some Flowers Trinkets.
I am the last stop on the hop today but if you are starting here you'll want to head on over now to Mike' s BLOG were he has something fabulous to share with you! You are gonna love it!! If you ended here then I am the last stop on the hop today.
<----PREVIOUS BLOG NEXT BLOG---->
Thanks for hopping with us! Have questions or comments please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from my readers!
Please note: Scroll to the bottom after clicking the image, you also may need to log into your account to leave a comment. If you can't log in you may need to clear your cache.
Want to purchase the items I used? I have them listed below, click on the images below to add to your cart or
Order On-line 24/7
USE HOSTESS CODE: 6KXRAW3X to receive your free thank you gifts from me! If your order is $150 order before shipping and tax please don't use the shipping code. You will still qualify for my promotion.