I hope you all had a great weekend! Sunday was dh's and mine wedding anniversary. He is on vacation this week and we are working like crazy to get projects done here and at my parents farm. We got my parents new front door installed and started to work on the old garage's roof so we spent good quality time together yesterday. lol We found out on Friday that finally after almost two years of fighting with work comp that he has been approved to have his 3rd knee surgery. So were trying to get as much stuff done as we can this week along with jobs thrown in there too. So I hope to post every day this week but depends how the day goes. lol
Today I am sharing a mini note or postcard that I created. I wanted to have a little thank you note on hand but didn't want it to be just blah post-it note so I came up with this. It uses the Bright Blossoms Stamp Set and the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper. I love these two products not sure why as I am not a bright colored person but they are so yummy together! Along with the project I have a video tutorial for you today!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Bright Blossoms Clear Stamp Set item #113439
Fabulous Phrases Clear Stamp Set item #120501
Big Shot item #113439
Argyle Embossing Folder item #127750
2 1/2" Circle Punch item #120906
Curly Label Punch item #119851
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack item #118309
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper item #125409
Bitty Buttons item #118761
Rhinestones Basic Jewels item #119246
White Baker's Twine item #124262
1/4 Stitched Pacific Point Ribbon it em #126878
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
1. Cut 1 3 ½” x 3 ½” piece of Pacific Point card stock.
2. Cut 1 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock.
3. Cut 1 3” x 3” piece of Tangerine Tango card stock. Run the card stock through the Big Shot with the Argyle Embossing Folder. Glue the pieces of card stock together.
4. Punch 1 piece of Whisper White card stock out with
the 2 ½” Circle Punch. Take the stamps from Bright Blossoms Stamp Set and ink
them in Lucky Limeade, Real Red then stamp them onto the Whisper White circle.
Glue the Whisper White circle to the Tangerine Tango card stock.
5. Cut 1 ½” x 3 ½ ” piece of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (Red Dots) notch out the end then glue across the bottom of the Tangerine Tango card stock.
6. Cut 1 ½” x 3 ¼” piece of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (Yellow Pattern) notch out the end then glue across the Whisper White circle and other piece of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (Red Dots).
7. Take the stamp from Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set; ink it in Tangerine Tango and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Then use part of the Curly Label Punch to punch it out. Glue it over lapping the Whisper White circle and Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper.
8. Cut 2 ¾” of ¼ Pacific Point Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. Notch out the one end and attach across the bottom with Glue Dots. Using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; punch out a piece of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (Tangerine Tango) then attach it to a Bitty Button. Attach it to the card stock with a Glue Dot. Then add a White Baker’s Twine Bow to the button. Place 2 Jewels Basic Rhinestones to the circles.
Stamps~ Bright Blossoms, Fabulous Phrases
Ink~ Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango
Paper~ Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Acc.~ Big Shot, Argyle Folder, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White Baker’s Twine, ¼ Pacific Point Ribbon, White Baker’s Twine, Bitty Buttons
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!