Sorry been missing the last 2 days, this week hasn't been a good week for us our pump on our well went and the aqua stat went on our wood stove went to. I crumba and Merry Christmas to us!! So we've been dealing with that, we were unable to fix it ourselves so the well people had to be called. We spent all morning today with the well driller guys putting in the new pump in the pouring rain. Crazy Dec. 10th and it's raining. I felt so bad for the guys. So now we have a nice new shiny pump and running water!!
THE STAMPIN' UP! YEAR END SALE STARTS TODAY!!! It's time to stock up and save on Stampin’ Up! products that were added to clearance today. Up to 60% off PLUS many items on the HOLIDAY RETIRING LIST have been discounted, some up to 40% off!! These products are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so you won't want to wait!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- Year-End Sale & clearance items may be combined on your order with other Stampin’ Up! products.
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders.
December Customer Hostess Code: 7XXZY2FE
When placing an order on-line from December 1-31, 2015 use this hostess code to tie your order to me and qualify for my customer promotions below!! Please don't use the hostess code if your in one of my clubs or if your order is $150 or more your order will qualify for it's own hostess benefits and you will still qualify for my December customer benefits only good through me Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Holly Krautkremer.
December Customer Coupon
Place an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) with me from December 1-31, 2015 and receive a package of Metallic Sequins!!
Today's Share is a card I made for a bonus idea for my Rubber Redneck 9 Days of Fall On-line Class. The class is over but you can still purchase the class and get 9 fabulous and beautiful projects with downloadble Mini PDFs along with Video Tutorials!!! Class members get a sneak peek to some of my upcoming projects that will be posted on my blog! It uses the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set Photopolymer item #139971 in the main catalog (pg. 189).
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used
Sprinkles of Life Photopolymer Stamp Set item #139971
Big Shot item #113439
Circle Framelits item #130911
Banner Triple Punch item #138292
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack item #138435
Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack 6 x 6 item #138443
Linen Thread item #104199
1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon item #132140
Neutral Designer Buttons item #130031
Regals Candy Dots item #130932
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Old Olive Card Stock item #100702
Old Olive Ink item #126953
Crushed Curry Ink item #131173
Cajun Craze Ink item #126965
Tip Top Taupe Ink item #138325
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! Supplies 24-7 Click HERE!!!!!!
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
- Take the stamps from Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set; ink it in Old Olive and stamp onto the bottom right corner of the Whisper White card stock.
- Add a piece of Neutrals Designer Series Paper.
- Zip a piece of Old Olive card stock through the Big Shot with the Arrows Embossing Folder.
- Add a piece of Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper and 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon.
- Take the stamps from Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set; ink it in Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Stamp~ Sprinkles of Life
Ink~ Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Paper~ Whisper White, Old Olive, Neutrals Designer Series Paper, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper 6 x 6
Acc.~ Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Arrows Embossing Folder, 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon, Neutral Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Banner Triple Punch, Regals Candy Dots.
Thanks for stopping by!