Pre-Paid My Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions
You can order Pre-Paid My Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions!
Just order the subscription length of your choice, and you’ll receive a redemption code where you can use it to redeem your subscription on mypaperpumpkin.com
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 -- save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 -- save $2 per month|
How It Works
1. When your place your order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
2. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
3. Start enjoying your monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
- It is encouraged to enter your payment information when redeeming the prepaid subscription so you'll get to continue receiving their monthly kit after the prepaid subscription ends.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if you buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, you'll enter the first code and then after six months you can enter the second code.
- Earn hostess benefits!!! Prepaid subscriptions can be made on all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online.
Q: Can a current My Paper Pumpkin subscriber order a prepaid subscription?
A: Of course! After they order and enter the code, the prepaid months will be used up before any future shipments are charged. When the prepaid months are over, the subscription will continue and be charged monthly to the credit card on file. Keep in mind that if a current subscriber is already attached to a demonstrator, the existing subscription will remain with the original demonstrator.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered as a gift?
A: Yes. Although this isn't officially a gift subscription program, you or your customers can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at mypaperpumpkin.com One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
Q: What happens when a prepaid subscription is not redeemed?
A: Codes will expire after three years (two years for California residents). At that time they will be turned over as unclaimed property.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!! My email firstname.lastname@example.org