Here is the Painted Petals Picture Frame from The Stamp Review Crew Hop. If you missed out on the hop you can visit my post HERE. This is a fun gift idea I created to celebrate Spring! The Painted Petals Stamp Set is perfect to create works of art that look like they have been water colored without water coloring! This beautiful Stamp Set is available in wood mount, clear mount and photopolymer. This is also the stamp set featured in my Monthly Rubber Redneck Kit details are at the bottom of this post.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Painted Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set item #137146
Dictionary Background Stamp Set item #130351
Big Shot item #113439
Honeycomb Embossing Folder item #129378
Rhinestone Basic Jewels item #119246
Stampin' Trimmer item #126889
Whisper White card stock item #100730
Rose Red card stock item #102544
Wild Wasabi card stock item #108641
Rose Red Ink item #126954
Daffodil Delight Ink item #126944
Wild Wasabi Ink item #126959
Blackberry Bliss ink item #133642
Rubber Redneck Quick Shots:
* Stamp onto the Wild Wasabi card stock using the Painted Petals Stamp Set; inked in Wild Wasabi down the right side and across the bottom.
* Zip the Wild Wasabi card stock through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.
* Cut out the center of the Wild Wasabi card stock measuring in 3/4" around the edge.
* Ink the Dictionary Background Stamp in Daffodil Delight. Stamp off onto a piece of scratch paper and then stamp onto the Whisper White card stock.
* Stamp the images from Painted Petals Stamp Set; in Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Blackberry Bliss onto the Whisper White card stock.
Stamp~ Painted Petals, Dictionary Background
Ink~ Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss
Paper~Whisper White, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi
Acc.~ Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Trimmer
This month's kit features the Painted stamp set. This kit will make 3 beautiful and fun projects; 2 different designed cards and 1 greeting stand. All three projects focus on the Painted Petals stamp set ONLY. After you purchase the kits or the class you will receive exclusive access to a password protected site on April 24, 2015. You will have access to 3 Mini PDF's for you to download, and 3 Video Tutorials. You can create from the comfort of your own home! *Envelopes are NOT included with the kit.* To view all the details of this month's kit visit my special page I created for it. Click Here for the Painted Petals Kits and Class Details or on the right side of my blog under the links is a page for Rubber Redneck Monthly Kit.
Click the Pay Pal Button to register for the Painted Petals Class only. (Don't click the pay pal button if purchasing the paper kit).